Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

The Duggans/Coffee is perfect, hittin the spot it is.

The next "New" Amp will be in today, (i Think) over the weekend i hinted to the wife maybe she would like a tad more power, she stated, does not wish me to touch her Tuber/Khorn system.

So the thing to do is....... Rig in the QSC wile she is at work, have it tuned up and cranking when she gets home.

I mean iv got to look at reality here, iv already pizzed off a neighbor on my backside.

Always wanted to put a little juice to those Khorns.

• Like 1

Morning guys,

Coffee done, Jake walked, a trip to the chiropractor over, breakfast out (2 OM, crisp bacon and potatoes).  A nice, unseasonably cool morning.....and why am I inside :wacko:

Free standing range hood motor burned out after 4 years.  Service call, parts, and labor $468....yikes they must think I'm rich like minermark.  Parts on order. 

Burning the candle at both ends on the dating front.  Took a 42 year old to a dance Saturday night (I'm 65) :)  Going out to dinner with her Wednesday to celebrate her 43rd birthday.  Saturday meeting a 50 year old from Plenty Of Fish site.  Going to Oak Island to meet her at a diner for coffee and shrimp and grits.  Sunday a 58 year old for coffee at Port City Java near home.  I may take the afternoon off to rest unless this lady from New Bern decides to drive down.  All together now "Tarheel you old dog".  I know but someone has to do it!

Labor day is almost here.....for us retirees so what?  Any special plans buds?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 26 Aug 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

Tarheel, on 26 Aug 2014 - 10:04 AM, said: Any special plans buds?

Work, not dating 3 ladies.

Don't get me started on work...........................................................

Or the ladies

Iit's getting really hard to feel sorry for his past lady problems with all these test drives. :o

It's a rough job but someone has to do it, try them all out Tarheal while your still young, oh wait that didn't come out right. :(  :P

• Like 1

Free standing range hood motor burned out after 4 years.  Service call, parts, and labor $468....
Any way you could do this project yourself? 

Does sound sort of high!

*Tarheel may not have time to wind his watch lately what with his woman problems... :wub:

• Like 1

Thanks for your vote of confidence on the range hood repair but I would probably be electrocuted and have a shoe box full of parts left over.  Just had to buy a new clothes dryer after the 26 year old Kenmore started leaving rust on my sheets.  And a lightning strike knocked out my sprinkler system control box ($225). 

If it wasn't for all the ladies I might get depressed :rolleyes:  

• Like 2