Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Tuesday folks. Not much on the agenda today. Already voted by mail-in. Perhaps today is the end of obnoxious political attack ads. Hope so.

If they stretch it past, there will be an uprising... :ohmy:

Good organ playing weather... :emotion-44:

You got that right ...on both counts! Then again, ALL weather is good organ playing weather. Think I'll call up a buddy who keeps a guitar at my house (he's a sometimes pro musician) and see if we can do some jammin'.

• Like 4

If they stretch it past, there will be an uprising... Good organ playing weather...

Tried that line on the wife, didn't work.

There have been MANY bad "organ" jokes in our house. Keep trying!!

Need to play some Jon Lord. Really like organ music, sometime in rock and roll.

Have a bass here. Electric. Hardly playing.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 4

Third cup-o-joe w/Duggans down and going for the forth.

70 Degree days i like, getting many projects completed.

Cables/wires i hate, cleaning up the desk area after the Tv install...FINELY after four years of hanging wires everywhere.

In the Pic, to the right is the CCTV coverage of the homestead, the monitor below it is indeed Radar, (weather), something to play with during those rainy days i hope we get this winter.

post-57941-0-08580000-1415114819_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

• Moderators
In the Pic, to the right is the CCTV coverage of the homestead, the monitor below it is indeed Radar, (weather), something to play with during those rainy days i hope we get this winter.

That looks very nice and clean looking, you almost don't have to leave that spot. 

Your not the only one, I watch the radar a lot when there is weather around.

• Like 3

Washed two cars....my Volvo....her Mercedes.  Made breakfast.....cheese eggs and left over fish steaks from last night.  Went to the Arboretum to show LF the gardens and to feed the Koi. Dinner at her place tonight.  Lunch and then to the polls to vote some rascals out :wacko2:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

Good day so far, hit the Pub for a couple of brews @9am, costco does not open till 10am so breakfast was in order.

Found a new breakfast joint, Koren, and they has warm saki, interesting with breakfast.

Costco has Peets coffee, so stocked up on Major Dickinsons blend, the norm would be to just purchase paper products, 

maybe $35 bucks, however with Saki being involved $90+ later :o good thing there are no audio stores around here :rolleyes:  

• Like 6

This weather has me feeling frisky lately, as it should.

Yesterday at the SoCal coast, we awoke to an atmospheric phenomenon -- droplets of water were falling from the sky!  No, i’m not joking … it really happened. I quickly went inside and googled “water falling from the sky,” and found there is actually a name for it … precipitation.  Fearing this could be the end of the world … I quickly grabbed some take-out from a local eatery, went home, grabbed a guitar and jammed a bit … waiting for whatever was going to happen on this Sci-Fi Saturday.  I don’t know if a meteor had momentarily knocked the earth off it’s axis; but, things are back to normal today … blue sky, sun shining, and mid-70s.  Whew … that was a close one.

Saw a red metor, or space debris tearing across the sky around 2 AM Sunday morning. Burnt out in front of my eyes. I did see it. Almost anything can happen. Enjoy the rain, it should last awhile. Enough to pizz of the weatherman anyways.

That wobbley polar axis changes every is 27,000 years or so. Polaris is replaced by Sirius(?) as the polar north star. May be time, or what you experienced. Lol

• Like 2

Great Nap, and now it's time for TACO TUESDAY!

This cup of cold coffee is not cutting it.

Wife gets a kitchen pass again i guess, oh well what the hell, time for a nip, a wee bit of the Lagavulin is in order.

Homemade Taco's?

• Like 2

Wife gets a kitchen pass again i guess, oh well what the hell, time for a nip, a wee bit of the Lagavulin is in order.

Homemade Taco's?

Pub in Citrus Heights Calif.

$5 bucks= two huge Tacos, home made chips/salsa.

• Like 5

Homemade Taco's?

Pub in Citrus Heights Calif.

$5 bucks= two huge Tacos, home made chips/salsa.

Now that sounds like a good deal....

• Like 2

• Moderators

In other words, go to work until they tell you not to, no surprises. :mellow:  

You can't retire yet, the local police already have you address and will get tired of noise complaints if it's everyday. :o  :P  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3