Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I survived the two bathroom deep cleaning yesterday with lungs in tact.

Lovely wife came home from work and thanked me over and over. She said in front of my mother, "I have never had any man clean a house for me like that before." (To be fair to me, we have only been married for 17 years). I responded, "Well, I have never been a kept man before with the woman as the primary breadwinner nor have I ever been somebody's trophy husband before."

I hope I have not set a precedent, unless it is to only clean the bathrooms once every 17 years!

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 5

I survived the two bathroom deep cleaning yesterday with lungs in tact.

Lovely wife came home from work and thanked me over and over. She said in front of my mother, "I have never had any man clean a house for me like that before." (To be fair to me, we have only been married for 17 years). I responded, "Well, I have never been a kept man before with the woman as the primary breadwinner nor have I ever been somebody's trophy husband before."

I hope I have not set a precedent, unless it is to only clean the bathrooms once every 17 years!

Rhetor, I think you may be starting 2015 with a new domestic job.

A healthy and prosperous New Year to all of you.

• Like 5

Good Afternoon, not much going on here just finished a war game with the boys (they got airforce blow guns for Christmas, They use nerf darts but man those things fly and can sting. Safety Goggles Required :D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yUp_Ych5w

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 7

Hey guys, I guess most are getting back into the "swing" of things. I will be going into the shop some time today......but I no work there. It has been the slowest December ever for us. Even the used car lot next to me has been slow. They get 15 to 20 cars out a month..... I think they got 12 out in December......not good.......but hey that's the auto buisness. So today I will be cleaning up the shop, might do some work on my own junk.......but as of now........I'm drinking coffee and checking out my Klipsch boyz.....lol lol...

Check in later :-)

• Like 3

Hey guys, I guess most are getting back into the "swing" of things. I will be going into the shop some time today......but I no work there. It has been the slowest December ever for us. Even the used car lot next to me has been slow. They get 15 to 20 cars out a month..... I think they got 12 out in December......not good.......but hey that's the auto buisness. So today I will be cleaning up the shop, might do some work on my own junk.......but as of now........I'm drinking coffee and checking out my Klipsch boyz.....lol lol...

Check in later :-)

Them tax returns in the new year will have you hopping soon. Have a relaxing time of it. :)

Cheers and Happy New Year :laugh::emotion-19::emotion-21::emotion-44: Klipsch boyz!!!

Saw the Seminoles get handed their azz back to them in a sling by a Duck.

Was watching Alabama and Ohio but, left before half time...so will find out later. Bama was looking strong.

Had to eat all the appropriate food, including a nice corn casserole.

• Like 4