Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning coffee gang, first cup started, breakfast burrito down the hatch.  Now for some plans today.  I would like to get down in the basement and get some insulation up. The wife wants to go down town, to look at the lights before they take them down.  A couple of buddies of mine are suppose to stop down.  One who is a plumber to look at the bar situation and another who will help me fix up my smoker for a competition in 2 weeks. 

Well the only thing to do is suck down some coffee and get to it. 

I can remember when I used to wake up and simply get out of bed.

Now I wake up, hunt for my glasses on the nightstand and kinda crawl out of bed. Getting old stinks.

Heck I hobble and I am only 32. I do put my glasses in the same spot every night, so that makes it easier to find. 

• Like 8

Restaurant coffee at 7:30 with eggs and sliced tomatoes.  Dreary here so may brew another half pot.  Need to grocery shop....gearing up for Atkins diet for a few days.  Need to drop five pounds and that's my favorite way of doing that.  Jake needs more green beans and canned food.

Got a small Vox amp for the LF's guitar and played around a little last night.  The smaller neck on the electric does make chords easier.

Nothing much on the agenda and rain predicted for the weekend :wacko:

Cheer :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 8

Happy Saturday folks. Not much to report. Supposed to get more cold and snow today but that's par for the course. Been getting back to some old country/rockabilly on the B-3 lately ("Moanin' the Blues", etc.) and will hit it some more today. Miss my jammin' buddy but it's hard for him to get around these days. Cheers.

• Like 7

No cream in the house.    Having to settle for whole milk....
Where do you find the strength to continue? (says the man that is still in bed at 8:19 am, and has a Keurig machine in the kitchen; but, has never used it…still go out and get a cup from a local eatery).
  • Like 7