Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Bummer Chuck.....retailers loss.

A beautiful day here.....LF playing tennis.  Jake sleeping.  May ride the bike some.  Mower back from shop and hopefully ready to go.

Got to think about something to grill tonight.  Too nice to stay in the kitchen.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

Relaxing after a drive in the countryside. Time for a liedown soon.

My first flight was aboard a Cessna 172 I think and there were four of us. My brother, pilot, and the guy sitting by me in the rear. Left Herndon at first daylight. Pilot wanted me and him to be on opposite sides of plane to balance it better as I was sixteen, and he was slim.

Coffee was good that morning as I caught a beautiful sunrise above the pine pasture prairie land which make up the property towards the east coast of Florida. We flew over a part of the Mormon Ranch and other which were inhabited with nice deer in their harem. When later we were back in Orlando proper, The view was spectacular with the neighborhoods leaving me thinking, I would be hard pressed to ever see in my time, so many swimming pools of every size dotting the earthscape.

Have since flown but, that flying by your own joystick is freaking got to be cool.

Read a 70's version of events surrounding the Red Baron's death twice.

All I got...

Thanks for the flying pics and you others contributing have a wondrous day and good morning :)  :)

Was a little nervous...

Edited by billybob
  • Like 9

Somewhere, someone is drinking coffee right now.  I’m gonna chug this vitamin water and hit the rack.  

I’ll put on a new pot so it’s ready for the morning shift … which probably shouldn’t be too much longer for you East Coast folks.

• Like 7

Hey guys ... happy Sunday. Enjoy it. Heading for Denver's gorgeous Botanic Gardens with better half. This will be a marked improvement over yesterday which was mostly spent on a ladder prepping the overhang on our covered patio for painting. Surprised I didn't get carpel tunnel from the **@!!'ing caulk gun.

Cheers. Back tomorrow.

• Like 6

Wait a minute Mustang, I thought you were a Harley man? :rolleyes:

I had the RK Classic, but it was hurting my back riding slumped over, so I hardly rode it. The adventure bikes are more like dirt bikes, and you ride in an upright position. I have raised handlebars and lowered pegs, and can ride to my hearts content. Also, this bike can go off road to a degree. 

If you would like to see this bike in action, watch the Long Way Down series on Netflix. They have the same bike I do on that trip.

• Like 5

Good Monday morning everyone  :emotion-44:

Nice weekend banter here, flying, motorcycle riding etc.   My riders club had our first event of the season and bike blessing last weekend, great food and a 'Mystery' ride for all our attendees... :smile:

OK, question...  Spent the weekend getting my deck setup for the summer, its all there including expensive hanging plants from the nursery purchased yesterday.     But, I NEED to get an outdoor audio system..   Speakers are not hard to find, but the ELECTRONICS are...     I found one 'small' weather proof amplifier with simple inputs and about 25 wpc.

Does anyone know of others that may be available ?    My neighbors saw me hanging the plants and asked 'where is the music?'

Usually I bring a 'spare' Bose Wave system outside and crank it, but I am tired of bringing it in and out with all the wires for the iPad and such..

Would appreciate if anyone knows more info on a system or where to point me.

Thank very much, and I will check in later at some point.

Enjoy the day... :emotion-29:

.......Gary

• Like 6

Morning folks.  A full day yesterday with a long bike ride to and through UNC-W and back.  Beautiful day.....went shirtless for the return ride.....got a little sun.  Then went to a concert by the ocean at Kure Beach from 5-7pm.  From there walked across the street to a restaurant and had some seafood.  A full day in the sun so we turned in early after watching "Naked and Afraid".

Gary....I have been dragging the Bose around for ten years or more.  A couple of weeks ago I was at the LF's clubhouse pool and they had a nice playlist going.  The sound quality was decent so I checked out the speakers.  They were Bose.  I looked them up on line thinking of getting some for my outdoor area but they were a little pricey.  Didn't see what was driving them so can't help you there.  What speakers are you considering?  How about a picture of your deck area?

Well retirees it's Monday.....go on back to bed.  For you working stiffs go out there and make us proud.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

Morning gang

Nice quite weekend, speaker shopping/research, just looking at options.

One of the main reasons for "Line Array" is because the right kind/models are the best Hanger system(s) iv ever experienced.

Nearest system i know that is running is out in the bay area, so maybe when i clear out of Hayward hanger, ill go check it out.

No more street Bikes for me, i miss my Dog, but i want to be around for awile longer.

Wife is up preparing for Jury Duty day one.

Im up and have NO excuse as to why.

Perhaps another Cup-0-Joe w/Duggans.....Hummm :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

• Like 7

Ah yes Monday, my favorite day of the week. I am so excited to be at work, I was missing it so much I almost found an excuse to come in over the weekend. I don't know how I am going to make it over the 4 day Memorial day weekend.

• Like 7

Ah yes Monday, my favorite day of the week. I am so excited to be at work, I was missing it so much I almost found an excuse to come in over the weekend. I don't know how I am going to make it over the 4 day Memorial day weekend.

They have meds for that.

• Like 6

That's cool Mustang. I still have a dirt bike myself, the Honda CRF450R. It's a bad boy!

That's a beast.  I did have an 08 Husqvarna TE510. I stripped it down so it was 100% dirt. I really think the big 4-strokes are better.

IMG_1614-1.jpg

IMG_1610-1.jpg

I only raced it once. Found out I was too old for that shit.  :)

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 8

They have meds for that.

Unfortunately they are only legal in 2 states as of right now :wacko2:  :cool:

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 6