Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

75 in the Cave,100+ on the menu.

Same grulling plan(s) for the day as yesterday, Cup of starbucks fresh grind whole Bean breakfast blend, a smiddgin of the Duggans, and......... Nothing else planned :emotion-44::emotion-21:

Hope Jake comes around, when i get old i hope i have someone around that will shove Meds at me.

Ama/Bay shopping, project research/design/purchase.

post-57941-0-51080000-1440687070.jpg

• Like 8

Good evening everyone...

Chuck's...................Glad that Jake is lighter on his feet now, keep us informed :smile:       AND that there was a musical jam too!

Putting together a fresh guacamole as I just came back from the market :emotion-21:  

Back on the side, with Ann Hampton singin' out on the deck, and the nat gas heater is ready to warm the cool night air during dinner under the stars..

..........Gary

• Like 7

:) Listening to SiriusXM, usually played loud enough for the neighbors,lol

Just kidding but deep tracks is good sometime. Love to surf it but usually light on a channel for awhile.

Like a dj besides myself a lot,lol !

Thinking of popping a top.

Have a good evening Gary and all!  Friday used to be my lucky day when I went with luck. Certainly got the shakes,

and drummed on the schooldesk a lot counting down 6th period. Usually had help !

Sorry kids, you got to get a decent education to buy yourself in, lol !

Now my laugh is tempered by my weekend job, lol ! :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Good evening gang

9Pm and 90 outside, 85 in the Cave, but nice w/fan.

Cooled down 10 degrees after shutting down the Amps for the day :emotion-29:

Cleaned the homestead Coffee pot, dammit, now i want to make some..... :emotion-44:

Farmer called, electrical problems in the ranch house, so it looks like a friday trip to farm land :wacko2:

Cleaned up the Clairinet today, looks good w/crow, but looks better sitting on the other Khorn by itself :emotion-21: 

• Like 9

• Moderators

Post us some photos Dtel. I know you guys took some.

Ok, just a few for now. This is the downstairs of the lake house, someone was hired to do the painting, the ceiling and walls, trim is the only thing left to be painted.

Also a pic of the outside, the lake (78 acres) is being lowered for work on the back shoreline, it was about 24" down in this pic. 

post-9700-0-25060000-1440735961_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-57580000-1440735982_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-94940000-1440736002_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-83420000-1440736191_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-85580000-1440736392_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 10

• Moderators

This is upstairs where we were staying, we volunteered to paint downstairs last time we were there but he hired someone since our last trip, so we volunteered to paint upstairs. We painted it in 2 days, there was almost no trim on anything and the vinyl floors were going to be replaced so a little dripped paint didn't mater, so it was easy and gave us a little something to do during the day. It came out as good or better than downstairs, doesn't say much for the hired painter. :o

I know it looks torn up but all new water lines were run for the second floor last time we were there so it was messed up repairing some drywall. It didn't look like this when we left, we had a good time and will be nice when complete.

You have to realize before the clubhouse was built this house was just for parties, some had 250 people including outside and the driveway so this place took a beating over the last 20 years. He is now finishing it to have a nice place for people to stay and in some cases a week or weekend rental.

post-9700-0-29900000-1440737208_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-61460000-1440737274_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-93300000-1440737309_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-56980000-1440737341_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-28060000-1440737395_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-68780000-1440737433_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 8

T G I F good morning everyone!   :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: :emotion-44:  

Thanks for the photos dTel........now about that over head lighting............ :ph34r2:   :D

Hey there Mark, wasn't sure if you ever caught my question about 'farming' in an earlier post..., or, did I miss your answer...?

Ok, TONIGHT, I am stopping by my local high end audio dealer  which is only a few blocks away from my work.  I have arranged to purchase the Cambridge Audio Azur 851E preamp which will drive the Dynaco amps..   This will probably be the final,  big $$$ upgrade to the Music Hall audio system for a while.   With the rave reviews and the capabilities it made sense to go from an AV receiver's preamp stage to a dedicated unit.

I will be giving it a test run this evening over in RTM as we pay tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan this weekend...

Enjoy your day my friends..

..........Gary

• Like 7

This is upstairs where we were staying, we volunteered to paint downstairs last time we were there but he hired someone since our last trip, so we volunteered to paint upstairs. We painted it in 2 days, there was almost no trim on anything and the vinyl floors were going to be replaced so a little dripped paint didn't mater, so it was easy and gave us a little something to do during the day. It came out as good or better than downstairs, doesn't say much for the hired painter. :o

I know it looks torn up but all new water lines were run for the second floor last time we were there so it was messed up repairing some drywall. It didn't look like this when we left, we had a good time and will be nice when complete.

You have to realize before the clubhouse was built this house was just for parties, some had 250 people including outside and the driveway so this place took a beating over the last 20 years. He is now finishing it to have a nice place for people to stay and in some cases a week or weekend rental.

I have concern about the mattress on the table, I could only imagine how you and Christy got up there and how comfortable it was maybe it wasn't for sleeping :blink: 

• Like 8