Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

It is, I thought I was going blind even with glasses.

Every time we have dealt with BB we swore it would never happen again, but after 30 days and 2 hours of driving it worked out, a new 65" 4K TV, I can see again it's a miracle ! :lol:

Never again with BB, sure hope we don't need the warranty and have to deal with them again. :blink:

• Like 7

Do they make Klipsch sunglasses...Mowed the yard with the Poulan self propelled. Picked up some cat litter, I'm An ice cold Old Milwaukee would taste refreshing!...pooped!

Need some new glasses also. Kissed the wrong woman the other day.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 7

Do they make Klipsch sunglasses...Mowed the yard with the Poulan self propelled. Picked up some cat litter, I'm An ice cold Old Milwaukee would taste refreshing!...pooped!

Need some new glasses also. Kissed the wrong woman the other day.

That may get you in trouble 

Morning Folks, not much on todays agenda, pay some on the Christmas layaway, follow the wife around the store  :unsure:  Rip a few more discs  :)

Happy days.....................................NOT

• Like 4

LF's birthday.  Movie and dinner later.  Going to see " A Walk In The Woods".

Going to lunch with 2 other geezers for ribs at this little dumpy country store in the next county.

Organizing LPs into genre to go back onto the shelves.  Four stacks so far.....jazz, blues, Dylan, SRV.  Will end up making Dylan into folk and SRV into rock.  Just thinking out loud here.....

You're almost to Friday cheese chasers :)  Retirees....hit the snooze button one more time.....oh that's right we threw the clock away :D

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 9

Morning Gang

I see wroker Bees have a day to themselfs coming up.

Wife and i are part of the parade, we man the relief saftey station (Pub).

https://www.google.com/search?q=nicolaus+parade&biw=1024&bih=657&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CEUQsARqFQoTCIbZhsiG28cCFRcyiAod6gkJfg&dpr=1

Edited by minermark
  • Like 11