Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
looks good to me, how about the center so close to the floor ??, did you angle it up ??

It's angled up pointing right where we sit, look right under the speaker, it's a angled frame pointing it up.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Happy to be providing the economy with hard working members of society....only four more left to release into the world....

So you have 6 kids :o you are braver than us, we gave up with 3 girls.

I would think when the last one flies off you and the wife should plan a trip, or something ? :D  

Yes....4 girls...2 boys.....19, 18, 16, 13, 3 and 18months

It'll be a good while before the last one leaves... :D

Wow that will be a while, well you can dream. :o  :P  

• Like 5

• Moderators

Dtel, that's looking nice. Man, if you and Carl teamed up on a project, what could we have?

There is no telling, but it would include a subwoofer that would be dangerous.

And American Honey.

Plus a Martini  :emotion-46:  or just about anything you would recommend, still never tried the Tequila you recommended, but will have a chance in about 2 weeks.

• Like 4

Could be worse, could be 2 drunks cutting wood

That would certainly be worse.  Cocktails arrive AFTER the power tools have been unplugged.  Speaking of which, I needed some guides for my bathroom project.  I normally screw a straight edge on the wall when I set my first row of tiles to keep them straight and keep them from sliding down the wall.  I got out the trusty track saw and ripped five 5 foot pieces faster than you could imagine.  They're laser straight.  Man, I love that saw.

Let me know how you like the tequila.  Be sure to get the middle grade (resposado) and let me know how you like it.

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 6

• Moderators

Could be worse, could be 2 drunks cutting wood

That would certainly be worse.  Cocktails arrive AFTER the power tools have been unplugged.  Speaking of which, I needed some guides for my bathroom project.  I normally screw a straight edge on the wall when I set my first row of tiles to keep them straight and keep them from sliding down the wall.  I got out the trusty track saw and ripped five 5 foot pieces faster than you could imagine.  They're laser straight.  Man, I love that saw.

Let me know how you like the tequila.  Be sure to get the middle grade and let me know how you like it.

Yes your right cocktails after unplugging tools. The guides sounds like a good idea, I have never tiled a wall but that sounds like a smart way to start.

I will let you know, not spelled correctly but I do remember respisito, in that brand. will try.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Converted cabinet done, before and after, see a resemblance ? Exact same size Tv 65"

Most awesome sir :emotion-21:

Thanks, the room does look better than with the old Tv/cabinet it replaced, and the picture is so much better.    

post-9700-0-63460000-1441828640_thumb.jp

post-9700-0-70340000-1441828675_thumb.jp

• Like 6

Dtel that really makes the room look more open. Good job!

Did i tell you guys that Monday's and dentist are two of my favorites. As a matter of fact, i usually go to the dentist on Mondays.

Anyways just finished my coffee and breakfast with my daughter at Panera Bread.

Time run, everyone take care.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Morning my coffee peeps.....

Getting ready for another great day......1st cup almost done...

Weather is starting to get a tad cooler....took notice yesterday that at 2:00 the sun was not infront of the shop yet.....yea it's starting that change....

Gotta run, got to read a book with my grandson....then get them on the bus...

Check in later..

MKP :-)

• Like 9

Not sure how to modify the title of the thread? 

We could add construction, tile work, and auto repair.....Cables, Cocktails, Coffee, Construction, Auto Repair, and Tile Setting :wacko:

Other title suggestions?  We could borrow from Two Men and A Truck.  Our title could be "21 Old Geezers And A Sub"  How about "Crooked Levels R Us"

Let's hear more guys.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and gents

• Like 9