Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

The Wall…..that's a classic. I still have my cd I bought in 1984.

Well it sounds good now.....oh yea.....

MKP :-)

That's an album I will never get tired of listening too. I know DSOTM gets most of the attention, The Wall and Wish You Were Here are both just as good. Actually….I think Wish You Were Here is the best album they did. (okay….let me have it) :D

• Like 10

The Wall…..that's a classic. I still have my cd I bought in 1984.

Well it sounds good now.....oh yea.....

MKP :-)

That's an album I will never get tired of listening too. I know DSOTM gets most of the attention, The Wall and Wish You Were Here are both just as good. Actually….I think Wish You Were Here is the best album they did. (okay….let me have it) :D

Actually, that’s a very tough call. In its entirety, DSOTM is superior; but, Wish You Were Here contains my favorite Floyd song…Shine On You Crazy Diamond (turn out the lights and crank that one).  My second favorite Floyd song doesn’t get much attention--neither does the album…there is a track called "Wot’s … Uh the Deal" on the album Obscured By Clouds…very good song.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 8

Where are your shorts Mark....Carl wanted to see your legs :mellow:

Turn em up Sprinter I can't hear them in North Carolina.......yet. 

Whoa, you instantly got me thinking, did i post something somewhere of my "Normal Retired Daily Wear" ?

Swimming trunks from the 70s, Jams as we used to callem, is my Daily wear and rarely am i out of them.

• Like 8

Great photo there Mark and co.   Looks like a very happy bunch :emotion-29:      I also caught that tiny 'Ford' logo......hmmmm.   :wink:

Got that one on the Bay, collectors is what they said, dont matter i like the style and go through 4 per year, and my Farmer Bud's talk me out of five for Xmas every year. im a hat buyin SOB.

• Like 7

Twin turbo gas.

Holy Fast Family Truckster Batman!!!

I don't know why she wanted an SUV. Our youngest is a SR in high school so we're not running kids all over town like we did in years past.  There'll be plenty of room for things on trips and we plan on taking it to DE for Thanksgiving.  I love to drive.

• Like 4