Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Relatively very tolerable here for last couple or 3 then in the mornings. Like the nice relative low humid as well.

Certain crispness in the air. Critters should be getting some relief as well. Cat noticed doe outside kitchen window.

Been around a couple of years or 3. She has a bed out back where she lives at times. Never cared for biting insects much but, figure they must play a role.

Doing some domestics lately and reading with interest your posts and pics are fun.

Thanks,

And Tarheel read you are planning. make the scene over to Rodneys' Place. Hope others here too.

Alright then...

• Like 7

Good evening gang....

Over in RTM enjoying music here in Music Hall..... New Electro Harmonix 88's sound wonderful as they break in.. ATS acoustic panels have made a huge change to this room of hard surfaces....

Now enjoying this new JT 180 gram LP... So smooth ;0) Wished you all could join me !image_70.jpeg

• Like 10

Evening Gang

Enjoying an IPA and taking a break from stereo repair.

One of the Farmers brought over an old two channel Amp that he said has not worked for years.

An hour on the bench and three Beers later it's crankin. (Cold solder joint) :emotion-22:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-21: 

This Farmer is an Olive rancher 50 miles north, just called him and told him come pick up your unit on the farm in the morning and bring the wife some Olives, lets see where this goes.

Farmers make it too dam easy to go out and help, their latest perk is go fill up the Diesel before ya leave, from one of their 1KGal tanks, so from now on i will not be complaining of fuel prices, they buy in bulk i guess and get a hell of a deal :emotion-21:

Have a good evening gang, off to surf for project parts  :emotion-14: 

• Like 8

Morning gang, getting ready to head down to the lake for one last time, last night for camping. 

2" lift kit done, radiator done, right front wheel bearing done, left front ujoint done.   Lift kit did exactly what I wanted it to do, level the Jeep out.  It came with an add a leaf for the rear, but I decided against installing since the jeep wouldn't sit level.  I need to have the ball joints done, but I will take it to a shop for that its just one job I don't feel like doing on the garage floor.

Getting ready to head to the mountains of NC.

Be careful, have a good time.

Bye Bye have a wonderful time everybody.

• Like 7

Good morning my friends............thanks for your compliments on the photos as always :)     I guess I will include some of the fall colors right here at home, but have to off load them from the SLR and onto the iPad for better forum delivery....  

Enjoy your day and the activities it brings you ;)

.......Gary

• Like 11