Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening gang

Productive day on this end, Mr Gopher is now operational, (Mailbox Alarm). that resides on the kitchen table.

Over thanksgiving i will attack the mailbox post/mount with Sawsall and proceed to modify.

Fully expect Gladys Cravites beaming out her window throughout the project.

Bay goodies showing up, today it's the Laser package, 10pieces for $4.50, a little R&D and then proceed to improve someone else's patent.

Wife is up to something, currently eating MANFOOD, Cheese Scalloped Potatos, BBQ Chicken, Spinich, Reno was one of her options for thanksgiving, wonder if im being "Buttered up"?

Well iv just been informed im out of the haggen-daz, i am dressed, so road trip.........

post-57941-0-15920000-1447986925_thumb.j

• Like 7

hmmmm....scalloped potatoes and spinach.  take her to Reno Mark.  It’s the biggest little city in the world if you haven’t heard.

Been going to Reno for 23 years, couple times a year, as of last year, we are property owners.

One year 7 months to go in this chit hole state. by then we will have a home there, somewhere.

• Like 5

• Moderators

i'll try unless things get too bleak.

No likes for that, sorry dude, don't want to hear that.

not even a like, Then an unlike?

Nope I stopped myself from liking it the first time, didn't have to unlike.  This is just a little bump in the road for you no problem.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Bay goodies showing up, today it's the Laser package, 10pieces for $4.50, a little R&D and then proceed to improve someone else's patent.

Your like a mad scientist at work, as long as your using your powers for good were safe. 

• Like 4

Your like a mad scientist at work, as long as your using your powers for good were safe. 

This is a hobby, when i was 10 dad woud drop me at a surplus store of my choice, money was never a problem, what i wanted was always a problem.

Hobbys take a back seat to getting through working life, this i have done, now the hobby rules again.

Had no internet as a kid, now i have it made. Hobby is at least paying for itself, cant say that about speakers!

post-57941-0-25320000-1447997094_thumb.p

• Like 4

Morning gang, 2 cups down and working on the third.

5d134e117c3a99d363d2c97b908f5bb3.jpg

At the shop earlier than normal. The crazy weather witches are calling for 3" of snow by this evening. So the contractor's are panicking and wanting the equipment now.

0db0bcf19f9795cc0f8372c77f7fd4a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Naming Winter Storms = Hyping Weather as News

That's what I tell my wife - the "weatherman" must go to acting school to make even the most mundane forecast sound like the world coming to an end. Can't hardly stand to watch any of them although the station managers must know this as they have started putting some lookers/bodies on to attract/keep more of an audience.

Put all the news people in a bag and shake it up, they all fall out the same. News readers is all they are, few true journalists. And I love the term "anchor". What do you do for a living "we'll I'm a news anchor". Like all anchors, throw 'em overboard.

• Like 5

Good morning-

Enjoying first cup from my Spartan mug, while reading about tomorrow's clash in Columbus. All while listening to Mike Masse's "Something" album on the wife's Klipsch "Heritage" iGroove SXT hardwired to my Pono player.

I highly recommend Mike Masse who came to my attention on this great forum. Mike's talent and story are extraordinary.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 6