Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

You know you live in the south when no stores even sell snow blowers for hundreds of miles.  :emotion-21: and it's fine with me

Although were expected to be 28 degrees tomorrow night, first time we got below 50 this fall. I doubt it will actually get to 28, our grass and pepper plants are still green.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 8

Having some tea and the wife informs me, that due to the snow scare she wants to park in the garage.

02e73948816e9dec86a5bfa12c3ed73c.jpg

Looks I have my project for the day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That does not look bad at all, once cleaned up let her have it everyday.

When i wish "Shop Work" i use the wifes garage, when done for the day i sweep up and pull her car back in.

Piece of cake, she always has a clean, dry well kept space, and i have a spare clean shop when needed.

• Like 7

• Moderators
Having some tea and the wife informs me, that due to the snow scare she wants to park in the garage.

Tea, nothing good ever comes fro having tea, see where it got you..................want me to help you move that Sansui ? :o  :D  

• Like 5

Tea, nothing good ever comes fro having tea, see where it got you..................want me to help you move that Sansui ? :o:D

You've been eyeing that Sansui, since it came up in a post this summer.[emoji102] im keeping a set of eyes on you.

I have made some progress, now just to find a way to organize my junk bins.

89d3d8cb2b0e4515dd8e235c894f0d10.jpg

After dinner i will tackle the rest. The wife thinks the garage is so messy. But i always prove how clean it is when it only takes a couple of hours to clean it, versus the three days she thjnks it will.

Good thing i have tunes and heat in the garage.

e73b7774c5ad83381a5d32b606218739.jpg

• Like 7

• Moderators
You've been eyeing that Sansui, since it came up in a post this summer. im keeping a set of eyes on you.

Smart man I love those things, garage is looking better, we must keep the wife's happy....if we know what's good for us ! 

I think it's safe to say you can drain the gas out the weed eater and put it away for the winter.  :o

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

Afternoon gang

Im sure Duder is done by now, as he should be.

(i will take pics of the wifes garage speaker(s) ).

Taking a break from the Dodge 3500 right rear brake job, dam big azz truck anyway.

Costco beer is chilled, sampling NOW!

Think i'll take the rest of the night off. now about that Beer.......

post-57941-0-09240000-1448148261_thumb.j

• Like 5

I was wrong about the snow accumulation.  While I was enjoying the Spartans' victory over the Buckeyes, the snow just kept coming.  There must be 6" out there now, but it seems to be done.  I'll shake the snow off my MSU flag and clear the drive so the paper can be at my door in the morning.

The snowblower was not used to clear ~8" of wet heavy snow due to the lateness of the hour and the fact that wet heavy snow and the snowblower are a bad combination.  Instead, we cleared it the old fashioned way, with shovels.

When I clear the driveway I use the boots that served my son, Scott,  well while he was serving us well in Afghanistan.  It's always with pride and humility that I briefly and inadequately fill the shoes of a veteran.  I'm reminded of his band of brothers and sisters who did not return, or returned scarred, physically and/or emotionally. Scott was more fortunate.

When you're feeling thankful this coming week.  Be thankful for the sacrifices of those who answered the call.

post-6832-0-63840000-1448158323_thumb.jp

post-6832-0-06160000-1448162291_thumb.jp

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 5

Afternoon gang

Im sure Duder is done by now, as he should be.

(i will take pics of the wifes garage speaker(s) ).

Taking a break from the Dodge 3500 right rear brake job, dam big azz truck anyway.

Costco beer is chilled, sampling NOW!

Think i'll take the rest of the night off. now about that Beer.......

Well tomorrow will be a test fit.

1ff0d955508adbdf5fb745909d9635af.jpg

Now i just need to organize,

849150f8827f836d5030064b98a70cef.jpg

But for now time for Rogue's yellow snow IPA.

1dcc12b8d4a59cca9bdd1eacd7a3340f.jpg

• Like 9