Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

......but there was "no" real differance......... kinds like tubes and ss.....oh did I say that lol lol

MKP :-)

To paraphrase those indelible words uttered by Sargent Shultz and parodied by Arte Johnson, "Very Interesting." :ph34r:

_ Arte Johnson very interesting.jpg

• Like 6

kinds like tubes and ss.....oh did I say that lol lo

Ok now go wash your mouth out with soap. :angry:

All soap tastes the same...... lol lol.....

MKP :-)

Some believe that you can hear an audible difference between solid state and tubes when you drop the amps on the floor.  :wacko:

Mr Peabody & wayback machine  1.jpg

Mr Peabody & wayback machine   2.jpg

• Like 6

Morning gang

It's 28 and dam sure feels like it.

Just about the time i recover from a farm run, it's time for another :o

image.png

Looks like Kirk and McCoy "engage" for Taco Tuesday.

Kirk-McCoy-TheNod.gif

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 4

Yes Tacos tonight. 

My mom got me a Keurig for Christmas, I have been playing around with some different flavors.  I have lately tried the reusable cups, but still not strong enough.  I need to find a strong flavored k cup when using the 10 oz size.

• Like 7

Yes Tacos tonight. 

My mom got me a Keurig for Christmas, I have been playing around with some different flavors.  I have lately tried the reusable cups, but still not strong enough.  I need to find a strong flavored k cup when using the 10 oz size.

Hey Duder try this

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=k-cup+dark+magic&t=ffnt&ia=products&iai=B007PA30ZUhttp%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51rkkewJAgL.jpghttp%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51rkkewJAgL._SL160_.jpg

• Like 5

Kind of reminds me of another "watching" game.  December 26 is sometimes known as "National Whiner's Day" and I do not believe that the timing of this day is coincidental since you can walk by any return counter and listen to all the whining (excuses) why a gift needs returned from all those thoughtless friends and relatives who got it all wrong, yet again. :o

post-36163-0-33440000-1451417081_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 7

Afternoon gang

Up from Nap, rest day afterall.

Belgain Waffle, check-in here, and nap time.

Warmed right up to 50 here.

Truck was so frozen this morning, i just said the hell with the farm run till Wend.

Placed a small heater inside, should be nice and toasty in the morning.

I see/Hear we have some new "Mortar" based fireworks in the neighborhood.

They have been "Test" firing all week :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-20440000-1451419707_thumb.j

• Like 6

Yes Tacos tonight. 

Hey Duder try this

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=k-cup+dark+magic&t=ffnt&ia=products&iai=B007PA30ZUhttp%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51rkkewJAgL.jpghttp%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51rkkewJAgL._SL160_.jpg

Picked some up this evening at Fairway, that is what I am looking for.   Thanks.

• Like 5

Morning Gang

34, Dam Nippy.

Midwest/Eastcoast appears to be getting slammed.

The wife and i like Mo, and will visit again, we would like it to be there :o

Dodge is a Toasty 82 :)

New Year is at the doorstep, Prepared ?

Picking up a case of the Duggans on the way out to the farms.

Will attach Bows for the New Years :emotion-21::emotion-19:

post-57941-0-49840000-1451489226_thumb.j

• Like 6

Morning Gang,

Couple cups down(OK 3 or 4), man it looks cold outside. Frost is dissipating as the sun does its thing, still probably only 40 with a high today about 60. Getting 27 tons of gravel delivered for the dirt portion of driveway at 10am. Better get out there and get ready.

Later ......

• Like 6

Good Humpday evening everyone......

I have been away to mid Pennsylvania this week visiting family........worker bee taking FOUR out of 9.5 vaca days left to this year.   We were in the middle of NOWHERE!   Dirt roads to the homes of family we were visiting, a 5.5 hour drive.  Damn GPS could not even find the place!!

Anyway, even though NO internet was to be had, and pretty much off the grid for a few days, it was great fun, lots of great wine, foods cooked up home style, Christmas decor in full force too  :emotion-51:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46: !

Looks like we got snow when we returned today, all FROZEN over!   My hope is that it all melts during the next couple of days.  Guess I should put my new ELECTRIC snowblower together (for my deck), as winter seems to be finally starting up a bit?!???

All for now my friends, enjoying my whole week off from work  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:  :emotion-22: !! :laugh:

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 7