Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang....

Just finishing off 2nd cup.....it's to cold to take it to go....yea it's like 18° and got some wind chill.....

Gonna have the shop heater cranking out for sure......got our first snow yesterday.....was just a dusting....but I have got to get the blower on the tractor......was going to do it a few weeks ago when it was warm, but I said "ahhhhhh I'll do that later" ......well later is hear.....

OK gang off to the shop I go......a great day to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Happy Monday all. Trying to catch up on the last couple of pages.

Pretty good weekend but uneventful in our neck of the woods, aside from watching the Broncos pull one out over a really good Steelers team.

Chuck .... that looks like a beautiful place to build a 2d home with LF. Best of luck on that.

Have a good week folks. Back soon...........

• Like 6

Morning gang

Check out time and heading north to portland, wil be swapping out the rental for a new Audi.

Then up towards east of Seattle, small air field that we will fly south from.

Got till Wend. to wait, so we will drive (IN Rain) the north coast.

Come Wend. we will decide as to head for his "Normal" stop of Palm Springs, and with the way the wife is talkin 

looks like it.

Corp Kingair w/fuel paid!

Here's a hoot, on the way up the wife sticks her head up in the cockpit and ask rick (Pilot) me sitting second seat,

"How much longer? im hungry" rick says, is 30 Min too long? she says kinda, and im buyin.

Rick nuges the twin throttles, a little Prop feather, ok he says 15Min!

Public Pc and DONE with this hotel....on the road again.

• Like 8

ooops, here is the screen fully to the wall...image_204.jpeg.....and fully extended... image_205.jpeg....Got cable management details for later in the day, meanwhile, time to fire it up and do some fine tuning.... ;0) more photos from the concert coming up....

.....Gary

Tigerman, is that a Leslie in the last picture. Or am I seeing things? Looks to be in excellent condition. :)

• Like 6

Greetings!

Been getting emails and messages from both forum members and people in real life checking on me.  Seems that my self-imposed exile from society has been noticed. Figured I should force myself to break out of this melancholy and say something.

I’m alive and secluded in an undisclosed location. Finally picked up a guitar on Saturday and again yesterday. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is off to a great start.

May be back later … I’m getting tired of talking to myself.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 10

• Moderators

Greetings!

Been getting emails and messages from both forum members and people in real life checking on me.  Seems that my self-imposed exile from society has been noticed. Figured I should force myself to break out of this melancholy and say something.

I’m alive and secluded in an undisclosed location. Finally picked up a guitar on Saturday and again yesterday. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is off to a great start.

Regards,

Steve

Hey there BigStewMan!  We've missed you!

Christy

• Like 6

Greetings!

Regards,

Steve

Hey there BigStewMan!  We've missed you!

Christy

Thank You -- very kind of you to say that.  I just replied to your PM.

• Like 6

• Moderators

What up Steve-O?

Got an E-Ticket to a colonoscopy ride on Wednesday, and an encore with the dentist on Thursday. 

Well Carl was right, that's up alright. Between the two appointments I don't know which ones worse, One I am scared of, dentist and the other I have never had.

• Like 4

Winter has a hold of us now. The temp is 0, windchill is -20.   If it's cold where you are, stay safe and warm.

Yes it's a bit chilly, 56 and sunny here, considered a jacket.  :lol:

I want to laugh, but my face is frozen

I have a feeling this cold burst is heading south to you all :D

• Like 5

What up Steve-O?

Got an E-Ticket to a colonoscopy ride on Wednesday, and an encore with the dentist on Thursday. 

Well Carl was right, that's up alright. Between the two appointments I don't know which ones worse, One I am scared of, dentist and the other I have never had.

I hope those doctors don't get his appointments mixed up.

• Like 9