Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Thanks for the likes everyone.

That sounds good to me Steve!

JL, Bluegrass?? Yeah, that would be me... ;0) But who are those two guys in that photo?, look like twin bros. But man, do they have a pair of 'barn doors' :0)))))))

• Like 4

Evening gang...

Congrats on the new Kia Steve_S.... Kia /Hyundai are making some very nice cars now :emotion-21: . There really giving Honda & Toyota a run for there money.

I was at the shop all day today.... I buttoned the Pilot all up... put on the plastic covers and splash shield  on the engine...DONE....500 miles on rebuild running great :wink:

The rest of the day was spent cleaning up my "project bay" for the last several years I've had my 1987 CRX Si in this bay. I've done nothing but pile crapp in this bay under the car. I have hundreds of hours in this car and 1000's of dollars.....I've made a commitment to get this thing done!! This car has 85K miles on it and is 98% rust free. If I get it running this year and back to my buddies paint shop I'll be happy..

OK gang.....a good night to all..

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Ok Billy, I will keep you informed on the Florida show when I hear something...

Now, that Ricky Skaggs show looks excellent! Great musicians performing there! I have a few of his recordings including a live performance...

Just tonight, as on EVERY Saturday night, Chirs and I listen to Garrison's Prarie Home Companion, and tonight's LIVE show was broadcast from Nashville !!

• Like 6

Did somebody say bluegrass???

12806161_989382227807158_841719168130168

Nice pic there JL....

Now see the guy on the left....  this is type of guy you just don't want to have pissed off at ya.. See how big his neck is.... I guarantee he is as strong as a OX..... and ya know what I also wouldn't want his inbred brother pissed at me :unsure:

• Like 6

Did somebody say bluegrass???

12806161_989382227807158_841719168130168

Nice pic there JL....

Now see the guy on the left....  this is type of guy you just don't want to have pissed off at ya.. See how big his neck is.... I guarantee he is as strong as a OX..... and ya know what I also wouldn't want his inbred brother pissed at me :unsure:

Flippin Funny...

I'm stopping for tonight because my laptop battery is stating only 10% battery life is left....Happy Saturday Evening to all here at Klipsch

• Like 4

Two glasses of sangria down. Makes me want to make some fresh sangria at Rodney's place! Ripping CD's to flac, so I may bring a hard drive with me!

I say, :emotion-29: if not on the right track then very akin, imlo

• Like 4

Happy Mother's Day Deliverance style.

Miss the days when my mom was still around and we could send flowers. Better Half Unit's family is coming by today for dinner and looking forward to it.

Gary ... congrats on your band's success.

Have a great day guys.

• Like 8