Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Today was garage cleanup day Yea RIGHT. I'll never get my truck in there anyway and I have a path to walk thru so.......but I can't find Schitt. Instead I'll have a touch o'rum.

post-19886-0-53160000-1462731819_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 8

Hey there USNRET...  Your garage is SO neat compared to mine!   Mine is a 2.5 car and there are only a couple of pathways that I can fit through!   This is the year to get things cleaned up :lol:

• Like 7

Hey there USNRET...  Your garage is SO neat compared to mine!   Mine is a 2.5 car and there are only a couple of pathways that I can fit through!   This is the year to get things cleaned up :lol:

The wife has the two car garage but she can't park or drive in / out in any manner where I can park there as well :angry2: Gives me a place to put the three roll aways, table saw, etc.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 7

Pictures dtel?  We want to see what she looks like :emotion-14: Don't let Christy see this.

Tuckered out this morning.  Spent yesterday removing carpet and pad from several rooms at LF's new place.  Had to cut it up for pick up by sanitation guys. More to do today.  Later met my bud from LA at Captain Bill's.....a bar with 9 volleyball courts.  We had a couple of beers and watched college girls play a few matches :emotion-25:

Concerned about Steve.  Have sent him two PMs and no response.  Not like him.

Well worker bees.....go out there and make us proud. 

Where is Luther?  Miss his photos.

Gary..... :emotion-21:!

• Like 11

Mornin' all. Hope your Mom's Day was good. Had fun with family and kept the tunes rolling. Gonna try to work in some jammin' time with my guitar bud this afternoon despite his recent (mild) stroke. He's a pretty amazing guy and insists he's ready.

Cheers.

• Like 9

Pictures dtel?  We want to see what she looks like :emotion-14: Don't let Christy see this.

Tuckered out this morning.  Spent yesterday removing carpet and pad from several rooms at LF's new place.  Had to cut it up for pick up by sanitation guys. More to do today.  Later met my bud from LA at Captain Bill's.....a bar with 9 volleyball courts.  We had a couple of beers and watched college girls play a few matches :emotion-25:

Concerned about Steve.  Have sent him two PMs and no response.  Not like him.

Well worker bees.....go out there and make us proud. 

Where is Luther?  Miss his photos.

Gary..... :emotion-21:!

You had me at college girls :D

• Like 7

post-26350-0-18880000-1462818506_thumb.jMKP/Boss here is the first pic of 3 cats of Outlander(billiebobtail) a 2 year old female as of last year.

Around 3 now and heavier. Vet gave it rabies shot. Advert for missing cat never responded to.

She sports a pink collar now that will come off if needed. An inside/outside cat.:

• Like 6

Spots was put down last year just shy of 20 years old.

If there was music playing she would jump right up on the arm of my chair and enjoy the music right along side of me every time.

Never had i have a pet actually enjoy music.

post-28570-0-77600000-1462825081_thumb.j

• Like 9

Never had i have a pet actually enjoy music.

We had a chinchilla, Max, that loved live trombone music. Being nocturnal, the only sure-fire way to entice Max from his hiding place during the day was playing our son's trombone. It had to be live; recorded trombone music had no effect. Live saxophone got no response. Eventually, just the sound of opening the case would get Max's attention.

FYI, it takes 300 chinchillas to make a coat. Pause . That's because their hands are so tiny. Nancy cringed each of the many times I told that joke, but it always worked.

post-6832-0-37880000-1462828342_thumb.jp

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 8

• Moderators

I just heard from big Stew.  All is well.

Great news. :) 

BSM..........I hope you have a good excuse mister  ! :angry: ...just glad your still above room temperature and hope your OK  :emotion-19:

• Like 5