Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Mark those stacks look great!

Thanx

Something about the Avant/Slant, cannot put my finger on it.

Youngins visit, a statement MUST be made.

Gee, iv been trying to do this sticker since Nov2015, just remembered to get a Graphics roller TODAY!! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, minermark said:

Well of course they will chase you.

You have a real job.

You have a Paycheck.

And you are in the OC, you will be lucky to get out without a wife in tow.

Not so sure of that Mark...some of these surgically enhanced OC gals don’t give me the time of day. Then one day I run into a phenomenally beautiful actress (ok, i BS’ed my way into her premiere) after the screening, she’s walking by and i stick out my hand and introduce myself. She actually stopped and chatted for a while--no cameras, no press--just being a really cool person.  Go back to the OC and all the ladies are looking at themselves in the mirror and i don’t exist. that’s alright, i’m not into a high maintenance gal--sure, i’ll spoil her; but, it will be because I want to not because she demands it.

I’m leaving the OC a single man...bet on that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, minermark said:

Done AND DONE!

My Master sticker man from the Bay took care to match the lettering.

Id say he will get more of my business soon !

Anyone interested in the guy can PM me.

Word on good stickers will travel.

No trademark infringment i would think, hell im advertising Klipsch Brand Speakers !

Besides im a share holder of Voxx, i dare someone to raise cane.

So what say you? good? bad? indifferent?

29348920165_966ac05a52.jpg

awesome set up there Mark--I’ll bet i can hear them from SoCal if you cranked the volume. (hint hint)

• Like 8

12 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Steve, I'm starting to understand you a little more every time you post about your past.  Too funny.

if you are starting to understand me, then you’re in a downward spiral my friend and i suggest you start drinking heavily.

My family is a bit crazy--one family vacation to Pismo Beach (back in the 50s), my Great-Grandmother gets tossed in jail...and they’ll drink to anything. We had a family tradition of drinking shots of this homemade stuff that would knock your socks off.  They’d take the grappo? (the stuff at the bottom of a wine vat and run it through a still). We called it the “Jackass.” 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Not so sure of that Mark...some of these surgically enhanced OC gals don’t give me the time of day. Then one day I run into a phenomenally beautiful actress (ok, i BS’ed my way into her premiere) after the screening, she’s walking by and i stick out my hand and introduce myself. She actually stopped and chatted for a while--no cameras, no press--just being a really cool person.  Go back to the OC and all the ladies are looking at themselves in the mirror and i don’t exist. that’s alright, i’m not into a high maintenance gal--sure, i’ll spoil her; but, it will be because I want to not because she demands it.

That would be THE only thing i did right after 30+ years.

You are indeed a better man than me.

You, in your travels always have my couch as well as most members here.

Im now going back to my meatpie baked scallops and smithwicks, before i get all mushy.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, minermark said:

You, in your travels always have my couch as well as most members here.

Im now going back to my meatpie baked scallops and smithwicks, before i get all mushy.

very kind of you and i thank you.  maybe on my way to Oregon next May, you’ll be in town, and i can buy you dinner.

• Like 4

Evening gang

Dinner done.

Just passed the "New" bottle of Oban14 off to the wife and Daughter, they seem to love it.

$60 bucks @ Costco no biggie, taste does not agree with me, at least i have someone to pass it off to.

Lagavulin16 on the venue, afternoon, after the Possible dirt bike procurement.

Warming the McMs, Enya, what can i say.........

13934818_962694490506009_3664049849862963408_n.jpg

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

very kind of you and i thank you.  maybe on my way to Oregon next May, you’ll be in town, and i can buy you dinner.

Thanx

Your stay< will be on us as any guest is.

Trust me when i say no matter the food, we have a Chef in every taste, that will lay us flat.

We have a very hard time staying home.

• Like 6

• Moderators
19 hours ago, minermark said:

So what say you? good? bad? indifferent?

I like it, not far off from what I listen to everyday so I'm a little biased. :)

Thought about putting something on the front of mine but never could decide so I did nothing, maby I will put something on the pair of singles I use in the yard ?

• Like 4