Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, minermark said:

Garmin is garbage.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for.  I got my 2 oldest kids one when they were of driving age and just recently got my 18 y.o. daughter one.  They're intuitive and accurate.  We've never had an issue with any of the 3 and they always got my kids where they wanted to go then back home again.  They're easy to update as well.

• Like 2

Afternoon all and a Happy Turkey day to all....

Got home around 7:00 last night.....Well come to find out that the home computer has taken a dump while we were gone for those several days.

Don't know what's up with....a blue screen that says some crapp and it won't boot up. Even tuning off then back on doesn't do chitt. oh well...

Man since we left yesterday to now I got three pages of posts to catch up on:o....

Check back later...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, minermark said:

To enhance my statement:

NO PILOT worth his salt would leave the tarmack depending on a "Garmin".

Old School learning

We can agree on this.

I always get out the maps before I go anywhere and make sure I go the way I want to go.  There's no "old school" with my kids though.  They type an address in and go.  The oldest 2 don't use their Garmins anymore now that they use smart phones but it's pretty much the same thing.

• Like 2

We can agree on this.

I always get out the maps before I go anywhere and make sure I go the way I want to go.  There's no "old school" with my kids though.  They type an address in and go.  The oldest 2 don't use their Garmins anymore now that they use smart phones but it's pretty much the same thing.

Navigation system on my phone didnt get me around Boston to well. Especially when driving in the tunnel. Come out and miss your turn due to loosing gps. I should have gotten a map and planned my trip better.
  • Like 2

Our Turkey day went well, Bar being the best part.

Black Angus did not fair well for thanxgiving.

It's ok, next year is the Hyatt, just could not get in there in time, this year.

Daughter called from her cruise ship, two ports from now they will be in New Zealand, currently bargaining for a couple no tax/shipping stereo goodies. had their Amps some years back and they were the Cats Meow.

http://www.perreaux.com/

éloquence 250i Stereo Integrated Amplifier

Optional Built in DAC and Phono Pre,   Whoo Ya!

These have come a long way since i owned one.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Afternoon all and a Happy Turkey day to all....

Got home around 7:00 last night.....Well come to find out that the home computer has taken a dump while we were gone for those several days.

Don't know what's up with....a blue screen that says some crapp and it won't boot up. Even tuning off then back on doesn't do chitt. oh well...

Man since we left yesterday to now I got three pages of posts to catch up on:o....

Check back later...

MKP :-)

LOL, LOL

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

THC, whatever that is. I guess it comes in different strengths with 10 mg being the mildest. My friends tell me 1/2 of one is plenty:D:D:D

Mark

Oh, that stuff.

My Farmer bud's will be in the know about all trhat kind of stuff.

Reminds me to be taking a drive out there soon, maybe i'll take some Pic's....

Iv not been into weed in over 40+ years, in fact, what i smoked back then would choke the pope it was garbage, and, well, what do you expect for $10 bucks?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I heard Utah legalized it too but I can't find much info on it. It would be convenient, I'm in SLC the 8th-11th

Mark

Iv not talked to or been to the Farm(s) in two months, should be an interesting conversation i will have with them.

Most Were/Are growing for the Pot Shops.

• Like 6