Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, dtel said:

Have no idea how you did that

Wreckless with my keyboard dtel... I hope I don't do it again. Yes teeth are too scary...have enough to worry about besides developing a new phobia. Read your post about New Years rain. Maybe a campfire next time...;)

• Like 6

• Moderators

I am not reckless with a keyboard...B)........i just don't understand everything it can do or how to work it:blink:

The worst is when I hit something and it makes it impossible to make a change, everytime you type it erases the next space, and that just one problem, I need a keyboard for dummies. 

New years eve was fine, just no fire, I am a pyro. 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Mornin' folks ....looks like C&C has slowed up a bit ....where ya'll at?

Still fighting the stupid cold I've had or whatever it is. Gonna see the doc in a bit to see if it's 'whatever' as opposed to a cold. And ... the Colorado front range is bracing for up to a foot of snow plus frigid temps. Our weather wizzards tend to be accurate when it's right on top of them, so this is probably gonna happen. Trusty Pathfinder should be up to it.

Wlll try to check back later. Cheers.

I was off line yesterday after a coffee mishap with my keyboard.  $96 later a new keyboard and up and running.

• Like 6

Happy Thursday all. Still cold as hell here but the wizzards fell short on the snow forecast. They had to jump in their vehicles and drive to nearby towns (where the snow was more plentiful) so they didn't look as stupid on the morning newscast. They did warn us about driving into the mountains - which ALWAYS get more snow - because there's more snow there. Big drama. No wonder the media is held in contempt.

Think I'll stay in today, play some tunes and flip on the HT. Cheers to all.

• Like 5

Morning all,

Just checking in and catching up on some posts. The BOSS and I have been really busy with crapp,  you all know what I'm  saying....

It's  been quite cold here for the last few days. We've  had a fire going  for the last several  days. I split a bunch more wood last weekend. We've  burned quite a bit of wood so far this year. I hope to get through  this year without  buying  any wood.  I'm  using the Oak that I had taken down last year.  I'm hoping it'll be enough....we'll see.

The BOSS and I will be wearing our Christmas gift from our daughter today. I'll get a pick of us with it on.....you guys are gonna love this...... 

OK...coffee done I should have rolled out all ready but I'm dragging azz this moring....

Check back later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Chuckab3, big winter storm here too, maybe 1/2 inch of snow! The media is out looking for more snow to report on.

Mark, I think a pretty big storm is heading your way this weekend, but you might be just south of it.

Chuck, hang on to that coffee mug.

Anyone see Roger lately?

• Like 5

Morning gang

36 and the start of a two day dry spell.

Weather drama queens are telling us where to get sandbags for the next storm coming in Sat.

2" Min this weekend........it's all good.

Just about that time of year to start gathering Tax crap, our reward for living another year :rolleyes:

Weekly Pub flyby coming up, got to get in those weekend pools, and see if the Radiers paid me last week.

1499653_10202827336314007_1961642692_n.jpg

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Chuckab3, big winter storm here too, maybe 1/2 inch of snow! The media is out looking for more snow to report on.

Mark, I think a pretty big storm is heading your way this weekend, but you might be just south of it.

Chuck, hang on to that coffee mug.

Anyone see Roger lately?

Yea Chuck, there is snow coming in this evening. Don't think it'll be much.....maybe a inch or two. We are in the Northern part of Md almost at the Pa line.

Roger sent The BOSS a facebook message yesterday. I called him about a month ago, got voice mail..... been meaning to call again to check-up on my man.

The time we get home and do all the crapp we gotta do it slips my old mind to give him a call:unsure:

• Like 4

Just now, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Cool...... :emotion-21::emotion-21:

He's got a new job and driving a lot so he doesn't have a lot of spare time for the forum. 

I said I called him which wasn't quite accurate.  I texted him because I hadn't seen him around for a while and he called me back.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

We got maybe, maybe, an inch of snow, but it's damn cold here in NW Indiana.  11 degrees right now, and the wind is howling.

Supposed to be in the upper 20's here a couple of mornings which is probably the same as a -10 for you.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2017 at 9:19 AM, babadono said:

Well that sucked, but the sheet is out of the road.:) Water and the power it has coming down a hill never ceases to amaze me. Built a good size berm to try and coax the water to go through the culvert. We'll see what nature decides next time it rains.

Started raining again last night but not heavy. Checked the water flow/culvert this morning on the way out to work. All seemed good so far.:emotion-21:

• Like 2