Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On January 4, 2017 at 9:06 PM, mungkiman said:

It will be 21 degrees when I get up and go to work tomorrow, and the high might be a balmy 31. I'll be outside between 7:30 AM and 4 PM.

Then, tacos and tequila. Just like most every evening...

LOVE tuna. Haven't had the entry from San Francisco; but, have heard good things. SF is a GREAT food city! Feel sorry for the folks in North Dakota--if that is the best ...

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

LOVE tuna. Haven't had the entry from San Francisco; but, have heard good things. SF is a GREAT food city! Feel sorry for the folks in North Dakota--if that is the best ...

The one in N Dakota looked like a stock taco from Taco Bell:mellow:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Keep in mind folks that this is just his screen life.  In actuality he is a fry cook in a greasy spoon in Rio Linda and lives with 12 cats in his single wide.

Dam-Man, you promised you would NOT give me up :excl:

I'll respond to this infraction a little later, currently two orders BEHIND and we are out of Eggs........Dam

• Like 5

ALERT ALERT / MinerMark 

Drama Queens are out in Force - Ice Storm this weekendin KC. Stock up on everything you already have in stck, just in case. 

Dont think about leaving your house, hunker down and prepare for the worst. Power outages predictated. But for added reassurance the salt barn report has just been aired. Already resting easier plus I've got a pound of Morton's in the pantry - one can't be toooo careful. 

• Like 5

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Thanks....Maybe it's all the partying I did when I was younger coming back to bite me.

I was going to say something, maby some old residue broke loose and is causing this ? :wacko:

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I wonder what the Jefe Coronel Sanders would think about this?

I was reading about that a little while ago, apparently people want fried chicken.

Hardly ever go to fast food unless on the road but I would try that, but I would try almost anything.

• Like 4

Mornin' all. I've been off the tacos since I had to get off wheat flour, but damn I miss them. Best all time fav taco for me was served in 2 Pueblo, CO Mexican joints and was called a 'Chicken Taco on White'. Consisted of tender chicken on a fried flour tortilla with lettuce, cheese, etc. with a nice dose of Colorado style green chili spooned in.

Sorry I've been off a couple of days. Been recovering from the crud that's going around. Finally feeling human again. Need to find a bubble to hide in until June.

Cheers.

• Like 4

It's a grey and wet morning in Las Vegas, as I wait at the airport to fly back to Detroit.

We decided to get coffee and breakfast at the airport, rather than at Mandalay Bay Hotel.  We figured it would be less expensive and better.  The choices at the airport were not abundant.  Burger King (wife hates their coffee) but no McDonalds (wife loves their coffee).  

She wanted Starbucks, but I refused to patronize a place called "Starbucks Coffee" where it is impossible to order "coffee."  If I'm required to learn a new language to get a regular size cup of black coffee, I'll go elsewhere.  That led us to Einstein Brothers' Bagels.  The coffee was excellent; the bagels were . . . bagels.

image.jpeg

• Like 4