Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang

This evening is exceedingly quite , cannot remember the last time iv had four post in-a-row, if ever.

Outside enjoying a Robusto and looking NE, i can see the glidepath for Beal AFB, they be playing with some kind of "New" drone.

Not the kind with wings, those fly over all the time as well as U2s, these new ones look like an octopus with six engines.

These are NOT small prop, size appears to be 6'+, the whole craft looks to be 75'/85', must be for some kind of lifting.

Loud too.

c4c76525aaad362bb545e07c8c0baf69.jpg

• Like 7

Mark, it has been quiet around here. A couple other threads have some traction, busy over there.

The weather here has changed a lot in a week. Last Saturday we hit 72 degrees, today it will be 24.

Maybe everyone is getting ready for the SB next week. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Mark, it has been quiet around here. A couple other threads have some traction, busy over there.

The weather here has changed a lot in a week. Last Saturday we hit 72 degrees, today it will be 24.

Maybe everyone is getting ready for the SB next week. 

WELL HELL, that's a week away, just what kind of partys are we talkin here?

This SB weekend coming up will likely be the wife and i, her holding the spread sheet, sitting on the edge of the couch......and wanting a score change, any score change

She's already spending the money.

Last year i/we hit $3200 Cash. total invested, $250........i keep telling her, ya-know babe, we could always be eating that $250 too :mellow2:

• Like 7

Morning yet again gang

Second 1/2 pot perkin.

Noticed my "Like" content today, i dont pay much attn these days, however i WILL be crackin into the void of 17K TODAY:emotion-46:

Wife takin the kid out for a local road trip, Hood is Quite, Amp(s) are dusted and waiting.

I will FIX this "Quite" problem later today.......:emotion-29:

07a0f11f77f5867ea12fdbdb6e02fbfa.jpg

• Like 9

Almost good afternoon gang

Bloody Mary finished, weeell, it almost finished me, a Tad too much Baker Bros.....Whoo Hooo

A couple shots <no Pun intended> of the current "Cabinet" project.

Today it gets the "Felt Job", hinging should be in Monday.

The Rv 12Ga project :emotion-21:

32441808612_0ba6a2a9e1.jpg

31750982204_92c0323949.jpg

• Like 6

16986 Likes

WHO will be the NEXT recipient of a Bottle of Sacramento's own "Smokin Marys" BM mix?

This is called a BRIBE.

Im chiming out for impending Cabinet Work for awile.

When i come back here i fully expect to see myself "Over" 17K and a message in my inbox as to where to send the NEXT BOTTLE Eh?

Oldtimer/Tarheel are OUT of this time sensitive limited offer.

post-57941-0-68760000-1435492671.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
On 1/28/2017 at 1:27 AM, minermark said:

p.s.

Ya know, when i think about it

I have MORE hate for SOCAL

Than Nam or any exwife........

Just caught this, wow that's rough, the place people must really suck.

• Like 6

Just now, dtel said:

Just caught this, wow that's rough, the place people must really suck.

Problem was, no matter your class in life in the "OC" you WILL BE sucked into things that are just not you.

The smart one's make it out alive.

I did 24 years ago.

• Like 6

Good afternoon friends..........    dTel, I was answering a question over in 'What I got Today'  (I was getting likes for my Oppo UPD-203 photos/purchase) and decided to contact the person privately...   I saw he had made comment on a new pair of Cornwall 3's that had been delivered...    Anyway, that led me to YOUR post with photos of yours!   Very cool thing for the crew at Klipsch to do!  :)

I can only compare that to my purchase of 2 brand new snowmobile from my local dealer..   I asked if they would take my camera and photograph them decrating the sled right though putting it together and ready for delivery.   They did that TWICE for me, both in 1998 and 2004...  I treasure those photos..  They even took photos of me putting on the trailer to take home............fun times...  ^_^

All for now, enjoy the rest of your afternoon....

......................g

• Like 4

Good afternoon gang

Obviously break time.

I learned today common spray paint (without) mask can kick your azz, even though spraying in the wind :o

Getting older takes it's toll.

Resting, Breather, Scotch, Guinness Blonde Chaser.....i'll be fine.......Whoooo

31754219024_6a2ffc24f6.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Good afternoon friends..........    dTel, I was answering a question over in 'What I got Today'  (I was getting likes for my Oppo UPD-203 photos/purchase) and decided to contact the person privately...   I saw he had made comment on a new pair of Cornwall 3's that had been delivered...    Anyway, that led me to YOUR post with photos of yours!   Very cool thing for the crew at Klipsch to do!  :)

I can only compare that to my purchase of 2 brand new snowmobile from my local dealer..   I asked if they would take my camera and photograph them decrating the sled right though putting it together and ready for delivery.   They did that TWICE for me, both in 1998 and 2004...  I treasure those photos..  They even took photos of me putting on the trailer to take home............fun times...  ^_^

All for now, enjoy the rest of your afternoon....

......................g

Cool story Gary about the dealer taping the assembly procedure for you, I'll bet that was interesting. I don't have any video of anything being assembled, but I do have a few videos of me flying around on a snowmobile, and a motorcycle.

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Yes it was, they were giving me the speakers and they took the time to put it together, very nice of them to do that.

The speakers are special to us and the only reason to have then sign it was to include them, to show how much we appreciated the work they do.

Hope is a small town and they do really good work, and never really know how much pleasure what they make gives to people, they just see them loaded up and shipped off.

I don't know if everyone knows this ?

On the same idea, the Pilgrimage people pay in advance and more than half of that goes to feed the plant workers BBQ for lunch one day. I sat outside last year and everyone that walked by said Thank You, they appreciated it and said so. It is something that was started a few years ago, it was a great idea, just to let them know people on the other end of those shipments enjoy and appreciate it. 

• Like 6