Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's what I was thinking, never tried it but being a coonass= season it good and I'm fine, marinated smoked rattle snake, yes I would. 

Just stopping by i see you guy's are chatting about my Exwifes again.

Is the season open already?:ph34r:

• Like 6

You see poison and ex wives, I see snake liquor (yes, the one with the curled up snake in the bottle) and snake soup. Probably been expatting (it's a verb now) too long in South East Asia. Oh, and I drank snake venom too mixed with the local rice moonshine, fresh from the fangs. Good for your manly hood apparently. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

Boy, Tarheel you have a big post count :o.....on your thread, just noticed it's less than 100 away from 24,000. About everything has been covered even down to snakes, one of my favorite places here. :emotion-21:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BernardLVH said:

You see poison and ex wives, I see snake liquor (yes, the one with the curled up snake in the bottle) and snake soup. Probably been expatting (it's a verb now) too long in South East Asia. Oh, and I drank snake venom too mixed with the local rice moonshine, fresh from the fangs. Good for your manly hood apparently. 

Well that cocktail sounds tasty not much different than Carl's Slushie:).

• Like 7

1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

Anybody looking for a pet?

No automatic alt text available.

When I was about 16, i had the bright idea to catch rattlesnakes and sell the venom to the local hospital.  I was going to be the king of antivenom. I kept up  my end of the deal; but, the hospital told me that they buy their antivenom from a laboratory.  I said, "what am i going to do with this rattlesnake then?"  

P.S. Don't leave a rattlesnake in the trunk of your father's car. It will make him mad when he wants to get to his golf clubs.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

When I was about 16, i had the bright idea to catch rattlesnakes and sell the venom to the local hospital.  I was going to be the king of antivenom. I kept up  my end of the deal; but, the hospital told me that they buy their antivenom from a laboratory.  I said, "what am i going to do with this rattlesnake then?"  

P.S. Don't leave a rattlesnake in the trunk of your father's car. It will make him mad when he wants to get to his golf clubs.

As a 3rd generation prospector, iv been bitten by dam near everything, i'll take a snake bite over a Black Widow any day of the week.

P.S.  If it has more than four legs or Slithers, my 12Ga is all you will hear.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Pets or meat?

I ate some rattle snake when I was in San Antonio TX back in my Army days. Came back from a flight and a couple of the guys killed the rattler and skind it. It was still moving with no skin on it...kinda freaky... they cooked it up with a bunch of C-rations. Couldn't really tell what it tasted like cuz of those nasty C-rations. But I did try it....

Needed some of OT's hot sauce;)

outta "likes" ....... till tomorrow

MKP :-)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dtel said:

It's what you do when everything is going along just great and you have most of the kinks worked out, start experimenting with tubes. :ph34r:

But really it can't be that bad, but with my knowledge of tubes I would just have to throw a bunch of money at it, so I have never tried it since I don't have throwing money.

You mean VACUUM tubes, right?  THIS could REALLY be taken out of context! LOL!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Boy, Tarheel you have a big post count :o.....on your thread, just noticed it's less than 100 away from 24,000. About everything has been covered even down to snakes, one of my favorite places here. :emotion-21:

When EVERYTHING is covered we start over again......in Spanish....Si?

• Like 4