Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

25 minutes ago, dtel said:

it's much easier to deal with short.

I thought about shaving but that makes me look worse...believe it or not. 

My hair will grow long from my ears back, the front is long gone. My back is getting the idea that it would be cool to have hair too. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Good luck with that. Are you getting an implant also?

18 hours ago, minermark said:

Implants are getting more reasonable.

Back from the tooth yanking yesterday ...the cheap ploy for sympathy and attention from Better half worked out ....probably no implant since the tooth was in the back. If it was in the front I'd either get the implant or take up the banjo.

Happy Friday gang!!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I shave my head every day along with my face when I shower.  It's about the easiest way to deal with grooming.

I shaved my head years ago......I got a ugly head, The BOSS said she never wants me to do that again.....

I have so much hair and it's very thick but I still only shave once a week, sometimes every other week. Yes the hair is growing out of my ears and nose:P

Coffee done....

The BOSS just got lunch together.....rolling out....

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Good Friday morning gang

Rain, and a Tad on the warm side @56

Nothing planned, that's good for a Friday

Folgers Coffee Duggans Enhanced tasting mighty fine.

Brain say's Donut Time, Body say's BS, dont doit:blink:

All Bowl Bet's are in, Only 2Bones in this year, we missed the $100 per square pool this year, it sold out in an hour, 100 squares:oI managed to get a few squares in the 50 dollar per sq pool.

I support NO one team, i wish for nothing more than a score change, course rootin for the underdogs is always a hoot.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Back from the tooth yanking yesterday ...the cheap ploy for sympathy and attention from Better half worked out ....probably no implant since the tooth was in the back. If it was in the front I'd either get the implant or take up the banjo.

Happy Friday gang!!

Good call.

Plenty of time when Ya get into the retirement mode, these guy's start sounding like used car salesman.

My guy burned up my Ins every year for the first three years of my retirement, then i started asking questions, he blows the state:o

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy Friday gang!!

I hear ya with the tooth thing Chuck....

I got one in the back that I need to get a new cap on it.....The cap fell off years ago and now it doen't fit. So my dentist has of make a new one. I did some cash work last week. Got me some tooth money lol lol...

The BOSS and I went through some tooth issues years ago....In one year we put over 10K in our mouths.... man we were a mess. This all happened when our daughter was missing. To this day I say it was stress related.....

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

yes it’s still there and still in business. 

Once in awile i think of the OC and the thoughts are always good and of the good old days.

That was OC's first, area's gotta be 50+ years old by now, used to shoot and dirt bike all over that place.

Just curious:mellow:

What date are you heading north?

Looks like the wife and i will be heading to points east in April, we dont know when we are leaving yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy Friday gang!!

An implant can be installed later, if you want. 

I had an implant installed a few months ago, one of my front teeth. I originally broke it playing basketball in high school. I had it replaced once about 20 years ago, but with aging and discoloring of teeth over time, I had to update it. The problem was the newer implants mount to your gums differently today, so I had to have the old mount removed, and a new mount installed. They made me a temporary tooth called a flapper, which you take out to eat and while you sleep. The healing process for the new mount took 3 months, so I wore the flapper for that time. I lost it once for a weekend, so I did look like a redneck with a front tooth missing. Talk about being embarrassed. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I shaved my head years ago......I got a ugly head, The BOSS said she never wants me to do that again.....

I have so much hair and it's very thick but I still only shave once a week, sometimes every other week. Yes the hair is growing out of my ears and nose:P

Coffee done....

The BOSS just got lunch together.....rolling out....

Later...

You definitely have to have the right shaped head to pull it off.  I was fortunate in that regard or so I've been told.  Other than a few minutes in the morning I don't have to look at it so it certainly doesn't bother me.  If anyone else doesn't like it then it's their problem.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

An implant can be installed later, if you want. 

I had an implant installed a few months ago, one of my front teeth. I originally broke it playing basketball in high school. I had it replaced once about 20 years ago, but with aging and discoloring of teeth over time, I had to update it. The problem was the newer implants mount to your gums differently today, so I had to have the old mount removed, and a new mount installed. They made me a temporary tooth called a flapper, which you take out to eat and while you sleep. The healing process for the new mount took 3 months, so I wore the flapper for that time. I lost it once for a weekend, so I did look like a redneck with a front tooth missing. Talk about being embarrassed. 

This is what i love about seeing the "Clear Choice" ad's on Tv.

Why, "Yes we can do that in ONE day" < well Duh, after a year and a half of bone grafs, healing, post/socket implant(s), and let's not forget the anitobotics that must be taken after EVERY bone entry!

Of course they can bolt-in that new set of choppers in one day, hell i could do that in less than an hour . 

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

The healing process for the new mount took 3 months, so I wore the flapper for that time. I lost it once for a weekend, so I did look like a redneck with a front tooth missing. Talk about being embarrassed. 

I broke off two front caps that were connected, the dentist said bone density would not allow implants so I had no choice.

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, minermark said:

and let's not forget the anitobotics that must be taken after EVERY bone entry!

Must be talking about the OC again, your right antibiotics are probably a good idea.

• Like 5