Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

February is shaping up to be the driest winter month in KC since the late 1800's. And the way it's looking the first Feb. ever with no snow. Last few days have been upper 60's - mid 70's. 76 today with mid 70's thru next Thursday. For KC this is my kind of winter.  And we are in a fire warning alert with fairly strong winds. Near daily reports of grass fires along hiways. We always have a day here and there with a warm spell but not 10-12 days in a row. I've got the friggin' windows open - in FEBRUARY. 

• Like 5

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, richieb said:

And the way it's looking the first Feb. ever with no snow. Last few days have been upper 60's - mid 70's. 76 today with mid 70's thru next Thursday. For KC this is my kind of winter.

That's pretty amazing, better enjoy it, now that you talked good about it be prepared, it has to change now.              it's just the way it is :mellow:

• Like 5

• Moderators

I don't think they fake the weather, they just don't know, especially if the office has no windows. The average 5 day forecast changes almost every day, I could do that job, no special degree needed it seems.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Never happened before but no, I'v been good. If I get stupid she either looks at me like I am crazy or just doesn't talk to me, or both.

But i'm good 99% of the time, I think so anyway.

She's so lucky, I tell her that, all the time, kind of like subliminal messages but not subliminal, :o maby if she hears it enough she might believe it ?        can't hurt

• Like 3

Morning Gang

Got a call, this time sheriff duty, 3 day stint, placement 0roville. last storm was a Metro Fire call.

Seems looters are NOT favored well in Calif, this time around we will be everywhere.

Our Capt(s) do not care for the Guard to be called in, must make local LEO's look bad ?

Guard carries no live rounds, we do.

Coffee, Big Coffee.....

• Like 4

On 1/31/2017 at 4:15 PM, minermark said:

Anythiong with a Cord, we will figure it out later.

Prime Meat of the adventure will a box, lots of Sockets in it, some call it a tube tester and i hereby claim 1st rights to said item.

Minermark do you still have those big speakers you were trying to sell  ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, AmpDoctor said:

Minermark do you still have those big speakers you were trying to sell  ?

I am pretty sure he does but he said he will be gone for a few days.

7 hours ago, minermark said:

Got a call, this time sheriff duty, 3 day stint, placement 0roville. last storm was a Metro Fire call.

• Like 3