Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, AmpDoctor said:

thank you

i dont get here much.

i know there is a sale section here,  maybe they are listed there

They may be listed there I don't know, he just said he was leaving today.

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

From the stories I heard he loaded up the family, pets, mechanical men (no neighbors) and floated away on the MCM's under the dark of night. Nice life rafts they are! Them woofers provide quite the push -----

I have to say there is NO telling with Mark, he's quite the nut :o in a good way of course, if that's possible ? :)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh yea, I can picture that, and it wouldn't surprise me.

Yes Hope will be fun, last year I couldn't wait for it to be over, in a way. I say this because we  planned it and was worried something would go wrong which it didn't. Same as this year I guess, there is an unbelievable amount of planning and hours that goes into these things it's ridiculous. Klipsch put up money, people attending put up money and you want everyone to be happy and have a good time.

Plus this year a crazy amount of phone hours and trips to Hope has gone into getting the museum started and working on it. And right before the Pilgrimage this year there will be a formal transfer from Klipsch to the non profit museum already set up. this will be in front of Klipsch facing the museum, stage, speeches, ribbon cutting including "dignitaries"  whoever that may end up being.  But we have had some great people to help with ideas and advice, so it has been far from just us. Kevin, Travis, Roy, Luther, Trey, Matt, and Jim plus klipsch corporate, and I know I am forgetting some, verry sorry. There are phone calls everyday organizing this, not counting the few hour long calls each week for the museum committee meeting. 

My wife is up to her eyeballs doing all of this, me I mostly just give advice and ideas and somewhat walk away whenever I can. :) I hate organizing things, the details at least. I only comment when there is a problem or something does not sound right.

It's really been crazy no :pwk_bs:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, richieb said:

But tell me  you can see Mark aboard a pair of MCM 's strapped together, row in one hand rifle in the other, pushing his way down stream shaking his rifle and yelling "Git" to any one close. Right!? Yeah, Hope should be Fun this year ---

But Mark would have a high powered boat engine mounted to the speakers...I don't see him as a guy with an oar in his hand :D

• Like 1