Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, richieb said:

He will need to use sign language to place his order at Del Taco --

actually, i probably don’t need to order anymore.  one time, i switched my drink order from my usual, when i got to the pick up window, the worker looked at me and immediately starting getting my usual drink while apologizing for pouring the wrong one. yeah, they know me by now ... and at multiple locations...i have my lunch Del Taco by my office; the one down the street from my house, then my weekend one downtown. It’s funny when a worker transfers to a new place and they recognize me still. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Look at my service record and you’ll see that i was always steering my own course. 

Service Record eh?

Iv still got that dam thing around here somewhere.

I do have some extra stuff that shows i was "On Course" also.......i'll see if it's handy;)

• Like 4

On 2/21/2017 at 7:57 PM, USNRET said:

Man is this thread off course, must be the HARD OF HEARING COASTIE at the helm.
I go to my local Taco Express (Stripes convenience store) for a breakfast taco which is bacon and egg with two extra strips of bacon.

When the door chimes upon entry I can just hold up 1 or 2 fingers to the cook and proceed to my drink and condommints selection.

Never "Off Course" wavering a bit now and then.

From  PBR in Nam to this Critter.......:rolleyes:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

actually, i probably don’t need to order anymore.  one time, i switched my drink order from my usual, when i got to the pick up window, the worker looked at me and immediately starting getting my usual drink while apologizing for pouring the wrong one. yeah, they know me by now ... and at multiple locations...i have my lunch Del Taco by my office; the one down the street from my house, then my weekend one downtown. It’s funny when a worker transfers to a new place and they recognize me still. 

Now the real concern would be has a recon mission been done for a Del Taco near your new digs? Is a four hundred mile run for a Del Taco fix out of the question? Or have you assigned a five hundred mile radius as the limit?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Food to USCG or Navy vets like our friends Steve and Mark, not to mention Allen Wrench, sailor of the month.

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

He doesn't have to be in the barrel for a month.

Mr "Allen Wrench" is covering thy name, like the Pic of the Boat, you just cannot quite see the name just up on the right hand side.

Im not one for posting complete names on the Web.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minermark said:

I'll let Big Stew inform ya, you have missed nothing, but it does have to do with the consumption of what is supposed to be food.:o

well, i will confess, at 18 years old, i had an iron gut...never had a problem with the chow. And back in the days before they gave us piss tests...partaking in the smoking of marijuana was a routine thing...and sometimes...a man gets hungry.  To this day, i could eat military food...at least the Coast Guard's...think i may have had lunch at Naval Base once...Went to Firefighting School on Treasure Island--they must have fed us.

• Like 3