Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Well, I have to say it's true....there really is nothing quite like a Smokin' Mary.  Once again thanks Mark.  It's like a bbq and bloody mary all in one.  In fact on the label it suggests an option is to use it as a bbq marinade.  First try was just the simple version, later I'll start trying additional variations.  This would be the perfect thing getting started in the morning when doing a long  bbq, like pork shoulder or brisket.  Exactly the right thing to get you going.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

well, i will confess, at 18 years old, i had an iron gut...never had a problem with the chow. And back in the days before they gave us piss tests...partaking in the smoking of marijuana was a routine thing...and sometimes...a man gets hungry.  To this day, i could eat military food...at least the Coast Guard's...think i may have had lunch at Naval Base once...Went to Firefighting School on Treasure Island--they must have fed us.

" Firefighting School on Treasure Island "  Yep i passed through there myself.

Placed in a room with smoldering cotton bedding and see how long you could take it:o

• Like 3

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Well, I have to say it's true....there really is nothing quite like a Smokin' Mary.  Once again thanks Mark.  It's like a bbq and bloody mary all in one.  In fact on the label it suggests an option is to use it as a bbq marinade.  First try was just the simple version, later I'll start trying additional variations.  This would be the perfect thing getting started in the morning when doing a long  bbq, like pork shoulder or brisket.  Exactly the right thing to get you going.

When i make  a Smokin Mary's, i add just a couple drops of Baker Bros. all i drink is ONE!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, minermark said:

" Firefighting School on Treasure Island "  Yep i passed through there myself.

Placed in a room with smoldering cotton bedding and see how long you could take it:o

hands down, by far, the funniest school i ever attended. Started one fire as nozzle man...had to peel off from the smoke, went to back and worked my up to nozzle man again.  Nobody could take the smoke for long.

That was a cool place. They’d create a fire and say “go put it out.” 

we got a lot in common brother.

• Like 2

Evening gang

Fresh 1/2 pot of coffee + The Duggans.

Rv work continues, after the rain has stopped for a few days.

Farmers are partying, like every dam day, everything is Mudd, levie is holding on the Feather River so far.

Lot of water leaching through. farmers party different farm everyday.

They have nothing to do, drink, shoot squirrels, drink.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, minermark said:

Beings how you do NOT give "Likes", i still must comp once in a wile.

i could not allow 14998 "Likes" to sit there all night.

Now you can wake up to 15K, You're  Welcome #2.

Thanks MM.  If you hadn't said anything I wouldn'thave noticed. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I finished about two thirds of my gift from mark before I thought to cut it some (its real thick).  Used a little V8 and then a splash of the optional "hot sauce".  Bien! 

I found two to be my limit.....its SPICY.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Thanks MM.  If you hadn't said anything I wouldn'thave noticed. 

Started when i was a youngin, when finding myself entrenched in an organisation , i look to see what is at the end? what is a cool goal as long as im here?

This is how i picked up the Sailor of the month Gig.

I can hang many places, as most of you could also.

I have hung out with worse people, as most of you have also.

I can hang with people in other hobby's, as most of you can also.

But how many people do you come across that think pizzing off the Neighbors is a good thing?

We are indeed a select group.:emotion-21:

Even in our hobby, those AudioGon (among many) stick-up-their-azz, $45K Mac Amp guy's, Freak when you tell-em "Let's Crank It".

This Cult is Fun.

"Likes" are fun, i'll keep collecting them, just like pizzed off neighbors

Hey this was fun,

must be gooood coffee this morning, Rant's dont happen often on this end.......

12 hours ago, minermark said:

I do like that name "Allen Wrench", but alas it is not to be.....:cool:

33021609646_f91f3e332c(1).jpg

• Like 7