Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good afternoon friends.   

Chuck, I have been so busy with the other forums, I have not had too much time to hang here........was on the road up in Maine for a few days, home now, playing around in the Hall...    But, I DID see your comment about being 'quiet', and too funny I would have just happened to drop by :lol:...

Ok, just checking in, all looks well, you know where you can find me...   ;)

• Like 6

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, ssh said:

I'm remotely helping you both, with a little Steve Earle, KP-201s, a cigar, Jack & a smoker full of pork. A friend of mine (Scott) is joining the forum today & will be at Hope- longtime Klipsch & Mac enthusiast. The fever is spreading!

SSH

Awesome!!!!

• Like 4

Good Sun morning gang

38/Dry, and dam sure feels like it.

Swapmeet walkthrough produced NO goodies.

Wife talked me out of Corndog, Huevos Rancheros was not hard to talk me into.

This year we have decided to try a new Breakfast joint EVERY sunday, this we have done so far.

Some ok, two great, and a few that will not see us again, great pastime.

16508599_741044232731394_731982580663321611_n.jpg

• Like 9

Need some advice on the new neighborhood regarding volume control. Do I piss them off when just getting into office/cottage or, wait and stretch the envelope some officials may do, just to see how far I can stretch it before there is a knock from the local police? Or, peace them off when I am near going out the gate to my new digs? BTW, will have room for Chorus and larger at new location. Last location had thought about having company over but decided against it as the place was not large for both of us to occupy at the same time. Landlady did not mention that smoking,drinnking, loud music and parties were not allowed. So, she had her chance and I will presume all is well...until I receive a memo to the contrary. Thinking I may get the neighbors shirt from Klipsch to wear around her first, just in case. Now assuming I get no rise, I may just play Green Light...B) Lol, when she asked me if it would be one or 2 living there, I remarked that yes, sometime there are multiple folk around like 20 for example. She just laughed...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, minermark said:

This year we have decided to try a new Breakfast joint EVERY sunday, this we have done so far.

Some ok, two great, and a few that will not see us again, great pastime.

That is fun.  Back in my married days, we’d do that with Chinese places for dinner.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Need some advice on the new neighborhood regarding volume control. Do I piss them off when just getting into office/cottage or, wait and stretch the envelope some officials may do, just to see how far I can stretch it before there is a knock from the local police?

how friendly are you? You can always invite the neighbors over for dinner and make sure to show of the sound system.  i think they’re less likely to call the cops if they already know you.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

how friendly are you? You can always invite the neighbors over for dinner and make sure to show of the sound system.  i think they’re less likely to call the cops if they already know you

Good idea BSM, I will ask what they like for a nosh posh party before having a little beanbag studio chair sitdown chat. When they ask why the music equipment is stacked to the ceiling, I will tell them it is a hobby I gave up long ago but, like an old habit, it follows me where I go...B)

With a little getting to know you playing in the background...lol

• Like 5

Morning yet again.....

Visited the local HD Zoo to fullfill many projects and a couple "HoneyDo's"

Russians galore this morning, they sure like building supplys.

60s and dry all week, A good thing.

With all this rain, iv got Alien things growing everywhere:o

Last cup of Joe :emotion-44::emotion-44::emotion-44:

16807273_744545779047906_8253412343045357509_n.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

you missed a really big forum party...it was epic, there was a special drawing and we all won a lifetime supply of everything. 

That figures, glad no one took pictures, it could have been bad. 

Had a rough week, all the food and drinks I could handle, felt buzzed and like I was going to pop from eating to much all week long. 

I do love clear blue water

dream_2_19_17-176.JPG

• Like 7