Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

10 hours ago, DizRotus said:

You must be doing something right.  Although, IIRC, another member (named for a Muppets character with a scientific bent) who also had a very high likes to posts ratio, ended up getting banned, but I don't see you headed in that direction. :-)

10 hours ago, MookieStl said:

That is normally a good sign that you are genuinely a good person who thinks before posting and have a good heart! Plus, you normally refrain from posting after happy hour!

<<<< Hmmmm

Thanks guys.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Truer words have never been spoken.  I did make sure they were clean before I turned them in and then they got the magic spray.

You need to fess up to the alley and have those shoes burned.  No telling what kind of ooze is at the toe:huh:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

You need to fess up to the alley and have those shoes burned.  No telling what kind of ooze is at the toe:huh:

Yeah, kinda creepy, like renting a car that had last been used at a nudist colony.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Yeah, kinda creepy, like renting a car that had last been used at a nudist colony.

The worst part is that the inside of the shoes were cleaner when I turned them in than probably when I got them!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, richieb said:

I bet that's the same Mc amp giving USNRET fits ---- hell, that might be him?

Yep that's Mike.  I see the problem the speaker is facing down.  Check that out Mike and retry.  And keep your hands off the girl.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, richieb said:

I bet that's the same Mc amp giving USNRET fits ---- hell, that might be him?

I don't think so. The guy in the photo doesn't look like someone who would allow himself to be sealed into a pressure cooker. :-)

• Like 4