Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

13 minutes ago, dtel said:

Please, we will take your word for it, I completely trust you, just no pics. :blink::emotion-41:

Hope it gets better quick, how is the pain, hard to walk ?

I can't get my foot in a shoe so I have a sandal on the left side today.  It's all bandaged up but I'm having to put folded up paper towels between my toe and the sandal to absorb what the bandage won't hold.  Walking is slow at best.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

While searching to confirm my suspicion that the photo shows Natalie Wood, I ran across several other photos showing Natalie to be a vinylphile.  The Jimi photo was too interesting to not include it.  Who knew he listened to Bob Dylan?

image.png

image.jpeg

what rock have you been hiding under...for 49 years

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower

• Like 4

Yes so, a friend told Nan that a canoeist paddling down the Wakulla River over the weekend was attacked by a Red Tailed Hawk. Seems he had alarmed the hawk by coming near it's nest? Anyhow, kept attacking his scalp and around head pretty well. He went to Dr./hospital where they patched him up and scripted him antibiotics. We used to do this all the time, boating and looking at manatee's, gators, etc. never knowing we could have been in a hard hat area. Do not know how he I'd a Redtail but, guess it is the season.

Nature I guess...;)

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I can't get my foot in a shoe so I have a sandal on the left side today.  It's all bandaged up but I'm having to put folded up paper towels between my toe and the sandal to absorb what the bandage won't hold.  Walking is slow at best.

Good luck, I bet your being VERY careful not to bump into anything, just thinking about kicking something hurts. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hmmmm I think I found the problem......lol lol

Hope it's not another problem causing the fuse to melt, I hate electrical problem on cars.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Afternoon all.....

Carl, hope the toe is feeling better....

Got this old Accord in the shop and it's got some headlight issues..... they work sometimes then they don't...... there bright then get real dim.....

Hmmmm I think I found the problem......lol lol

MKP :-)

20170307_164524.jpg

I refuse to believe it.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

Hope it's not another problem causing the fuse to melt, I hate electrical problem on cars.

Melted fuses are normally caused by a bad (loose or dirty) contact between the fuse and the holder.  Resistance = heat.

• Like 5