Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

10 Reasons Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema

OK I did read the article and was quite surprised at what it actually does, although still don't plan on trying it.

Guess I'll just have to keep putting it in the other end.

• Like 4

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
27 minutes ago, minermark said:

got up to check the Mail/Forum.

Seeing where this thread is going, i'll go finish my Nap......

You can do your colonic when you get up.  Hey, mix a little Duggans in with it!

Guess there is no need to use flavored cream or sugar, but alcohol will get into your blood faster, not that I want that.

Reminds me of a cops show I was watching the other day, they were checking on some kids during spring break and found the standard funnel used by idiots for drinking beer faster. 

It made me think, of all these years I have had different drinks and beers, not once did a problem come up that normal drinking was not fast enough.  What dummy thought they needed a faster way to drink alcohol ? I would guess someone who has little or no experience drinking, or even a worse reason, doing it impress friends. Crazy, we seen this in Florida before from a balcony, an empty beach, 5-6 guys go out on the beach with an ice chest and a funnel, no one around in sight, really why the funnel, it must be to prove how dumb they are ?  I can see it now, girl walking down the beach see's some dude pouring beer down a funnel drinking it and says, oh I must meet this guy if he can do that.

Ok i'll quit now, just seems so dumb, but at least he didn't stick it up his..

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, dtel said:

I can see it now, girl walking down the beach see's some dude pouring beer down a funnel drinking it and says, oh I must meet this guy if he can do that.

Some girls would jump in on the beer bongs...

I recall back in the mid-eighties when Old English in cans turned up around these parts. The alcohol content was too high for the state limits in the day, so you could only get it at the liquor store. Some friends buy two cases of the Old English and go to the local county park where you could drink back then. They let this beer sit in direct sunlight from about Noon to Dusk on a good 90-95 degree day.

At dusk these boys start shot-gunning Old English, with the cans so hot you could barely hang on to them.

These guys went sober to sloppy drunk in about ten minutes.

I tried shot-gunning one, but just pretty much puked it back up...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, dtel said:

Guess there is no need to use flavored cream or sugar, but alcohol will get into your blood faster, not that I want that.

Reminds me of a cops show I was watching the other day, they were checking on some kids during spring break and found the standard funnel used by idiots for drinking beer faster. 

It made me think, of all these years I have had different drinks and beers, not once did a problem come up that normal drinking was not fast enough.  What dummy thought they needed a faster way to drink alcohol ? I would guess someone who has little or no experience drinking, or even a worse reason, doing it impress friends. Crazy, we seen this in Florida before from a balcony, an empty beach, 5-6 guys go out on the beach with an ice chest and a funnel, no one around in sight, really why the funnel, it must be to prove how dumb they are ?  I can see it now, girl walking down the beach see's some dude pouring beer down a funnel drinking it and says, oh I must meet this guy if he can do that.

reverse angle for a guy...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dtel said:

i think shotgunning was my generations beer bong or beer funnel.  I’ve shotgunned before; but, never beer bong or funnel. I think i’m like Elden, never had a problem taking too long to drink a beer. 

• Like 5

WOW Mike !!!   That is a HUGE amount of the white stuff !!!   Hard to believe!   We only had a puny 21" here so they say, but our place was so wind swept, that I don't see any of it much over a foot!   My deck on the other hand where the vacuum occurs is easily over 2 feet...

Well, glad you got out......  

• Like 6

• Moderators
3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

His what?

Just what you thought.

I started to type it and stopped. My first warning point I gave to anyone was to my wife just to see how it worked, I doubt she would hesitate giving me some back so I didn't give her a chance. 

• Like 5