Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good picture JL.  That's focus!

Sun poking through the trees.  May be a day to take the bubble out.  LF out of state.

Time to take the Jakester for his morning walk and then a second cup.  End of week one on Atkins. -7 pounds.

Have a great Sunday Gents.

• Like 5

Morning gang

Call came from a Farmer last night, seems one of their Fav Tractors broke down W/Elect problems.

Iv never really had issues with these other than Farmers like "WireNuts".

To the rescue i go.

Donut(s), Deli Burrito(s) Dog treats, Skeeter spray(Repel).

16729046_744543002381517_387237061117506845_n.png

• Like 7

Good morning!

Bought a blowup inflatable chair for my studio cottage apartment with inflator online. Have been sleeping on a comforter on the floor. Nan was bewildered by that and concerned. Told her no problem, just harkening back to the old days when it made you harder and was healthy for your back. Not so much anymore so, looking forward to receiving early this week. Will be nice to have a more comfy place to have a sitdown. It is an inflatable chair/bed. At 43 inches wide and 7 foot long, hoping it is big enough. So much for that. Have been sitting in studio/directors chair. Place unfurnished except for a long wood dresser which I have already pressed into service as an entertainment center. Keeping minimalist to appreciate the space I have over the previous location. Will be bringing the Chorus into the mix soon now. Spinning vinyl there recently but, may have to bring in a telly just to break up the boredom. Got some 8'Oclock coffee and enjoying the break from Folger's.  Ran out of likes since yesterday. Always catching up...cheers...:)

• Like 5

For sure...:o Lol  @Tarheel probably sat upon a beanbag or so.in his time.

May have to upgrade to a sofa. Without an inflator, it would be serious workout for me.

Healthy too... or hyperventilate.

Guess I need to see what is available appropriate for the low profile feel of a batchpad.

No for neighbor parties yet. Coming though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Good picture JL.  That's focus!

Sun poking through the trees.  May be a day to take the bubble out.  LF out of state.

Time to take the Jakester for his morning walk and then a second cup.  End of week one on Atkins. -7 pounds.

Have a great Sunday Gents.

Impressive....congrats. How much are you hoping to lose?

• Like 2

What's the deal 'Bo? We had 87 degrees in KC today so other than a beautiful white sand beach, clear warm ocean water, drinks brought to me at my whim, bikinis, did I forget bikinis, more sand, more drinks, more ocean  --- OK - I get it ----

• Like 5