Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Another terrible day at the beach...

You must have plenty of patience to put up with that, you are a Saint. 

Just for the record tonight it's 39 degrees and a chance of rain in Indy. 

• Like 5

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, richieb said:

What's the deal 'Bo? We had 87 degrees in KC today so other than a beautiful white sand beach, clear warm ocean water, drinks brought to me at my whim, bikinis, did I forget bikinis, more sand, more drinks, more ocean  --- OK - I get it ----

Even if were the same, it wouldn't be the same.

But you may have him on good smoked meats, love the stuff but will still have to go with him, there's just something special about people bringing your drinks looking at that clear blue water.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dtel said:

You must have plenty of patience to put up with that, you are a Saint. 

Just for the record tonight it's 39 degrees and a chance of rain in Indy. 

Jim lives 2 hours north of Indy, and many times has much different weather than we do. One day last week, we had a decent day, cloudy and 36, Jim's area had 6"-12" of snow! He is in the Chicago snow band, usually much more windy also.

• Like 4

^^^^^

Costly? 

Depending on the depth of your pockets, $13K preamp is too deep for mine. Designed by the great Tim de Paravincini out of England. EAR has some fantastic tube kit, always pricey but like anything else price and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

• Like 5

On 3/17/2017 at 7:21 PM, BigStewMan said:

i was just at Ralph’s and was about to grab a six pack of Guinness Blonde; but, then grabbed some Grolsch.  I haven’t drank that stuff for 30 years, i’ll bet.  Not Irish; but, who cares...beer from Holland and a SuperMex burrito. Probably pissed of the leprechauns for not following tradition.

you grabbed the wrong blonde

13473096_733607926780046_906486356_n.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Jim lives 2 hours north of Indy, and many times has much different weather than we do. One day last week, we had a decent day, cloudy and 36, Jim's area had 6"-12" of snow! He is in the Chicago snow band, usually much more windy also.

I didn't know about that, 2 hours North of Indy, there is a place that far North. Just crazy, but don't tell them it's way to cold for humans, they will all want to move, must be where the Eskimos live.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2017 at 3:01 PM, Tigerman said:

Good afternoon my friends..............what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon but in Music Hall, taking in a LIVE concert from Berlin in HD and in GOOD stereo audio with a nice glass of VINO ....   :D.....    that's what I'm up to anyway...... 

Enjoy your day everyone.....stop by RTM tonight and say hello, OR spin some music with the group.....  Photos of this concert are currently being posted there at this time.....IMG_3551.jpg

just remember when Gary invites you to music hall....

and you here this...

and offers you some wine....

• Like 3

Evening gents

Just in from a day at the Farm, and a Case Tractor,

Normal abused run it till it dies w'ell buy another one.........:wacko:

11 lights on this critter, one worked :blink2:

As of today, all converted to LED and all work, Tuesday morn i will attack the Dash and related wiring :emotion-21:

Great hobby bringing these things back from the dead.

Rain on/off for the next two days, im working in a 100+ year old barn.

Bullet holes in the Tin roof from 100 years of shooting, Owls run the place after dark :o

8ccf91dfaeba45f6189d5b1af4ae9f87.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/6/2014 at 8:17 AM, sputnik said:

When I use cream, I just go all out with heavy whipping cream. Gotta warn you, once you try it you'll never go back to half and half.

Gotta agree wit da satellite man. On both posts. I don't have an Aeropress, just a regular French press. Used with freshly ground arabica beans it can't be beat.

I favor Colombian Supremo, or Guatemalan beans. Most tasty.

• Like 2