Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, richieb said:

Will there be drawing for the 1502?

I don't think so, anyway I might steal it in the middle of the night. :ph34r:

Unless you leave the wife, :huh: apparently the wife don't read here, or your really brave. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's OK, you just now know who to take it out on. :unsure:

I can't drink it black, I need at least a little something to sweeten it a little, cream if I'm being fancy. But I don't even know what all that means in that saying.

To me black = cowboy coffee :D 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, dtel said:

It's OK, you just now know who to take it out on. :unsure:

I can't drink it black, I need at least a little something to sweeten it a little, cream if I'm being fancy. But I don't even know what all that means in that saying.

To me black = cowboy coffee :D 

-- gitty up cowpoke --

• Like 2

Let's go, we're burnin' daylight....

starting my second pail of good black coffee.  Looks like we escaped any damage here from the latest round of severe weather, although if I got a couple of extra dings from the hail Sunday, I'm not sure I could tell from previous damage.  It was mostly pea gravel sized but I saw a few golf ball sized chunks.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Must be the weather expected here tomorrow, as along as everyone avoid tornados were good.

It's hump day, only 2 days left before the weekend. 

It may have a different meaning for MKP but I do remember these old trucks.

th (3).jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Let's go, we're burnin' daylight....

starting my second pail of good black coffee.  Looks like we escaped any damage here from the latest round of severe weather, although if I got a couple of extra dings from the hail Sunday, I'm not sure I could tell from previous damage.  It was mostly pea gravel sized but I saw a few golf ball sized chunks.

It's supposed to pass through here this afternoon/evening.

• Like 2

I'm clearing out my office now.  I turned in my badge and credit cards already.  One meeting in the morning, and then we're all going bowling (i refused the typical farewell cake & ice cream festivities).  

5:30 am will exist for only one more day then it will be replaced with "i don't care what time it is."

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I'm clearing out my office now.  I turned in my badge and credit cards already.  One meeting in the morning, and then we're all going bowling (i refused the typical farewell cake & ice cream festivities).  

5:30 am will exist for only one more day then it will be replaced with "i don't care what time it is."

I'm stoked for you Steve.  Get the move behind you and it's smooth sailing.  Congratulations!!!

• Like 3