Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm lost too.  But what the hell, right?

Right

If that's the boss you should listen.

I have no idea what happened, I posted in one thread and it ended up on another ? 

Might be puter problems, every time I hit like it says I can't like to that person, on everyone, but then it does. And the mouse is acting strange, I screw up but I wouldn't even know how to do that if i wanted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minermark said:

Missed our Fav Rocker this year in Reno due to the Pass being snowed in, he is however on Tour and heading East.

See this guy once and you are spoiled, Wife loves him and Kid friendly Venue.

Check his Tour on his website, get tickys, he sells out fast.

http://www.georgethorogood.com/

saw him back in ’82 i believe...George Thorogood, J. Geils, Prince, and The Rolling Stones at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The show where Prince got booed off stage.

• Like 3

Morning gents

Lite day

Lots of rain/wind and weather drama.

I see on the local news our SS Commander "Will" pass the 51 Billion fleecing of the people.

12 cents a gallon gas tax, that should keep us well into the $3 Buck range, like forever.

Crime pays, a few here know that.

Going to add a little something to the Coffee this morning, No new tax on my Coffee....Yet.

14034864_847960365335290_2152922828656557384_n.png

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, minermark said:

Morning gents

Lite day

Lots of rain/wind and weather drama.

I see on the local news our SS Commander "Will" pass the 51 Billion fleecing of the people.

12 cents a gallon gas tax, that should keep us well into the $3 Buck range, like forever.

Crime pays, a few here know that.

Going to add a little something to the Coffee this morning, No new tax on my Coffee....Yet.

14034864_847960365335290_2152922828656557384_n.png

Diesel is $2,.25/gal around here.

1 hour ago, minermark said:

And the money will get siphoned off to pay more benefits to illegal aliens and to fund sanctuary cities when they lose federal $. Just watch and see..Like they said back during Watergate...Follow the money

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, babadono said:

And the money will get siphoned off to pay more benefits to illegal aliens and to fund sanctuary cities when they lose federal $. Just watch and see..Like they said back during Watergate...Follow the money

You are in Murrieta, you see/hear/deal with a hell of a lot more of the border critters than we do up here. 

• Like 2

Just to be clear..I have nothing against immigrants. People that want to come here and WORK for a better life. The immigration system/process needs reform. I married a woman from Peru, I have direct personal experience with the immigration system. It's broken.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, babadono said:

Just to be clear..I have nothing against immigrants. People that want to come here and WORK for a better life. The immigration system/process needs reform. I married a woman from Peru, I have direct personal experience with the immigration system. It's broken.

Tough to get into this train of thought without getting political or ruffling feathers.  Time to move on.