Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Greetings C,C & Cers! Trying a hazelnut flavored roast this morning - not bad! Took a whirlwind trip to Atlanta over the weekend to see my beloved Braves open their new park. I had a wonderful time with family making memories! Hope you're all well! Have a great hump day!  (This is a pic with Brian Jordan who played many years for the Braves and the Falcons in football).

13f64c539d9149aeae388096423cfd0a.jpg6c075605cc093880455e1a2555dc4c27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• Moderators

Just rounding up everything needed for next week, a forum member mailed a case of wine here today to bring to Rodney's for tasting. I sure hope we have enough room in the car for everything we need to haul up there, were going to have a carload. Between the museum transfer and the Pilgrimage, it's going to be a busy week, but fun.

Leaving monday am, will be hanging banners for the stage Tue plus other little things, setting up outside sound Wed, maby inside sound,  Thur museum setup and ceremony,  then the fun starts. 

Now that was me, the wife is back and forth with the printer, screen printer, making list, answering calls, working with Rodney, security guy, dessert lady, bands and lighting guy, well her list of things to do is crazy.

It's a really good thing there are people helping organize, like Travis helping organize details for the museum transfer ceremony, Roy and others helping organize plant tours, employee lunch ane other things, also a few others are coming in early to help setup and get ready, setting up names with lanyards and many other little things that take up alot of time.

Kevin brought his KP 600's and amps to Klipsch last time we were up there, a few weeks ago. He will be there Tue night after work and Wed we will go pick up his 600's stored at the plant and unload them at Rodney's, then go back to the plant and pick up 4 1802 subs and a 1502 sub plus Jubs for inside the clubhouse and start setting it all up. I feel this is no problem, like Kevin says "work it out", no problem because we have Chief Bonehead to work out those setups.

I went on long enough with this, just wanted to let everyone know what is going on for next week to get ready. It's going to be good. :D

I know I left out alot.

• Like 5

On 4/17/2017 at 3:18 PM, Tarheel said:

Same here dtel. The more I "rest" the more tired I get.  LF can work circles around me.....a little ball of energy and she's always moving:wacko:

Hey Mike tell us the story on the bake goods.  Your bakery?

it's a local Italian pastry shop , I posted a vid with a previous post..

I use to do private catering on my days off ..And Caruso' Cafe and would make my dessert trays for me..

and also their my neighbor's a few blocks away

I think you want to know about my great aunt Chuck...

my aunt's first and last concert .    Was blue oyster cult. and Richie blackmore's rainbow in 79 ! more on that story later...

for all you on c,c,&c, and rtm . if I don't have a chance to post.

have nice Easter with all of your family !!!

IMG_20170415_080621.jpg

here goes at 13 I was caught with some paraphernalia...

so had to be chaperone by my great aunt she was 50 @ that time..

had all of my friends bust my balls at the show...it was hard to get away

and smoke.  let alone watching everyone else do so...

and now she's 92 and I try to treat her as she did me as a kid.

I never show up with out Caruso 's for her..

Every Saturday my father and great aunt pick Gia up ..And take her 

to breakfast..and Gia always comes home with some sort of gift from her...

• Like 3

Evening all 

The BOSS and I just got back from some training we had to do. I'm going to be a chaperone when my grandson goes to the Baltimore Zoo. The field trip is in the beginning of May should be a fun time. My grandson is very excited that I'm going

7 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

at 13 I was caught with some paraphernalia...

Weren't we all:lol:

Cool story....

8 hours ago, akdave said:

Took a whirlwind trip to Atlanta over the weekend to see my beloved Braves open their new park.

Awesome Dave ... fun times:emotion-21::emotion-21:

23 hours ago, dtel said:
On 4/18/2017 at 8:51 PM, BigStewMan said:
On 4/18/2017 at 8:39 AM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

ad some old 90's rap with some crazy bass (Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe and Ice Cube)

i think calling the cops on you was justified in this case. Rock and Roll my brother!

That's what i'm talking about, the music not the volume. OK both. 

Yea Yea Yea.... lol lol

I don't do a whole lot of rap... but the bass in some of the rap is on another level.... I can feel my kidneys vibrating:o..... and it's got to have a good beat and make sense. 

We were also playing some "techno" some Crystal Method.... now that's some bass. We saw the Crystal Method a couple times got to meet them last year at a show. We saw them in Baltimore about four years ago and that show was the most "BASS" I have ever ever experienced. I could feel my sinuses vibrate as I was breathing though my nose....

Later....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

that show was the most "BASS" I have ever ever experienced. I could feel my sinuses vibrate as I was breathing though my nose....

i was at a BB King concert a few years ago ... i walked out during the fourth song. The bass was SO overwhelming, it was actually uncomfortable. 

Walter Trout opened up for him -- a much better show.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

@MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE hey Mark ... if business doesn’t pick up, fly out here and you can fix my slot machine.  I’m SO not mechanically inclined, and this thing is giving me fits.

If Mark comes out west, he can "Have" this one, (Slot-Not the speakers) the only one the Farmers have that does not work.

Eprom was wiped with Batt loss, no one in Nevada is willing to kick down a chip/program.

15005690561_03ba8e0855.jpg

• Like 4

morning gents

Rain quit and going to 70

The Calif endangered Skeeter should be breeding and feeding soon.

Dental called, here it is a day before her Operation, they stated they need to "Adjust Rate" already agreed upon.

Yep, I Figured these chitheads were going to pull something, i'll be dealing with them later today.

16729156_743945955774555_1898006327413535183_n.jpg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, minermark said:

Dental called, here it is a day before her Operation, they stated they need to "Adjust Rate" already agreed upon.

I had a toe nail pulled at a podiatrist not too long ago (pictures available on request LOL!).  They checked my insurance and told me how much I would owe prior to the procedure as I haven't met my deductible this year.  They actually took my card as I was in the chair waiting on the procedure.  That was maybe 5 or 6 weeks ago?  I got an additional bill for more money this week.  That didn't set well. as I've already paid them what they asked and they checked my insurance before they touched me.  My wife works in medical records and is very familiar with insurance billing, much more so than I am.  One call from her and it was written off.

• Like 6

• Moderators

No insurance here, when I had to go to the Dr in the last couple of months, we asked how much for the procedure explaining we were going to pay, no insurance. They gave us a price and we paid as we left, that's done, if they want to change the price now they are out of luck. We were just lucky it was not major which we could not have paid for. We did pay the penalty on taxes for not having insurance, the insurance premium we couldn't afford, crazy.

• Like 4