Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I believe Bob was involved in a lawsuit regarding a home that he sold.  Pipes hammered and a bunch of other issues.  I bet Norm could build some killer enclosures.  I agree with dtel, those three guys can renovate my place anytime.

• Like 2

• Moderators

They are good, it was obvious who did the work, they would probably fill Bob in on what to say to not look dumb. Another good show was The new Yankee workshop, amazing work with only hand tools, Myself I like all my tools powered if possible, I don't have those kind of skills, or patience. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ACV92 said:

I believe Bob was involved in a lawsuit regarding a home that he sold.  Pipes hammered and a bunch of other issues.  I bet Norm could build some killer enclosures.  I agree with dtel, those three guys can renovate my place anytime.

That lawsuit proved the Bob didn't have any kind of contractors license in any state. 

Kevin was a homeowner currently out of work when the TOH crew hired him. I don't think he had any experience in the TV industry before that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

That lawsuit proved the Bob didn't have any kind of contractors license in any state. 

Kevin was a homeowner currently out of work when the TOH crew hired him. I don't think he had any experience in the TV industry before that.

If it Aint a BinFord, it aint Chit.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

As a general rule of THUMB....The higher the frequency of the sound it makes, the faster the gas is moving through the orifice.  This does NOT take into account any particulates (or chunks!) moving WITH the gas as it escapes.

f1c852aa69696e209d2a8fcd19e7f38f.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

been there once or twice ... Buddy Ebsen used to have a home on Balboa 

Yes he did.

Standing on the Balboa side, next to the ferry, looking across the bay, to the right of the ferry landing he was three houses down w/Trimerian.

Everyone w/bayfront home has huge windows, i saw him many a time, he and a hell of a lot of bay people knew me better.

I just did not know it at the time.

Cruise around in a Sub, people want to know WTF?

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

I catch a whiff of coffee, as a wisp of steam rises from my morning cup. It's a good start for my day. First off to take my grandson to school, a final house walk through at 9 for my friend's buying a house here and this afternoon, setting up another friend's new digital audio server.  

The count down has begun. Hope and Bodcaw in my future. Speaking of which, I posted a couple pieces in the Pilgrimage for sale thread.

• Like 3