Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@billybob Honestly, I think it would be a blast to go to the Klipsch gathering with a bunch of forum members, such as yourself.  I can't afford to, but the conversations would be intriguing to say the least.  A few days with all of these knowledgeable, distinct personalities, would give lifetimes of reflection.  I just wish I lived closer to some of these folks to enjoy their company and listen to their setups.  I must sadly admit I've never even heard any of the Heritage lines.  Especially, with tubes and all of the nice stuff many folks have.  OK, I'm going off on another tangent..... 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, ACV92 said:

@billybob Honestly, I think it would be a blast to go to the Klipsch gathering with a bunch of forum members, such as yourself.  I can't afford to, but the conversations would be intriguing to say the least.  A few days with all of these knowledgeable, distinct personalities, would give lifetimes of reflection.  I just wish I lived closer to some of these folks to enjoy their company and listen to their setups.  I must sadly admit I've never even heard any of the Heritage lines.  Especially, with tubes and all of the nice stuff many folks have.  OK, I'm going off on another tangent..... 

Edit: sorry, Tangent is not off topic around here , which you may or not know is a Speaker series by Klipsch.

Actually yews OT is an oldtimer round here for sure. Have a modest 45 wpc made in japan that seriously plays vinyl good as some. Welcome to our humble abode...Billy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Someone say road warrior?  That'll be me in about 20 minutes.  I'll report back from Hope!

Please don't solve the world's problems this morning in my absence.  I'd hate to miss out.

Ok, it's been just 40 minutes since Mr Slushy has departed; world's  Beaumont's problem SOLVED

• Like 2

Morning gang

Farmer got his sat internet.

Then i had to explain why, even though his PC is brand new, 7 years ago, it does not preform.

Spent $3Bones at Frys on the way home last night, and by 3Am had it pretty much dialed in.

Will take it out to the farms on the weekend.

Sourcing concrete supplys for the impending "River Rock" wall project.

I hope everyone took Skeeter spray and Asprin to Hope..........-_-

33445728685_380bfb4b43.jpg

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Any of you guys who have made it to the shindig check inB)

yeah; but, i couldn’t get past the bouncer at the front gate so i came home.  couldn’t really understand what he was saying; but, it sounded like something about “knowing Tarheel."

• Like 5