Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

So i got all next week of internet remaining -- then i pull the plug on this chapter of life ... time to start thinking up my final post. Should I be nice or break every forum rule in the book?

My vote is neither but with that choice, just do it as you always have, be yourself, well the yourself we know anyway. :huh:

You talk like they don't have internet where you may land, well later after you adjust who knows. Now just so you know, we might not recognize the new adjusted you, but we will adjust. :)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, dtel said:

You talk like they don't have internet where you may land, well later after you adjust who knows

it’s a place without trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place? There must be. It’s not a place you can go by boat or train. it’s far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain.

• Like 5

• Moderators

Completely without trouble may be really as far away as you say.

For me it's in the country, my only complaint is someone may pass who could use a better muffler, it interrupts my music outside for a few seconds on occasion, it's tough but I'm dealing with it the best I can. :huh:

I really hope you find a place with minimum trouble, it would change you.

A city, any city to me, is trouble, I'm not one who wants everything close and convenient, I want it less populated and more private. I will drive to the city if needed.

In case I don't get the chance to say it,  Good Luck and be happy, happy should be #1, not much else really matters. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

it’s a place without trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place? There must be. It’s not a place you can go by boat or train. it’s far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain.

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

So i got all next week of internet remaining -- then i pull the plug on this chapter of life ... time to start thinking up my final post. Should I be nice or break every forum rule in the book?

Have fun Steve, sounds like an adventure.

I watched a show last week about a husband and wife that restores old travel trailers, their business is in Bend Or. It looked like a cool town, friendly and busy with all sorts of artistic businesses there. Just remember your login info to come back to say "Hey"......Bill

• Like 4

14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Where ya goin'? Mars. C'mon BSM don't leave us forever:emotion-50:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Wardsweb said:

A little update. The factory uses 2x4 bracing. I have routered out my own design. It centers on the woofer, to better center on the back and reduce vibrations.

bracein.jpg

Nice variation on a window pane Luther.

• Like 3