Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

We only have a few poisonous snakes here but not rattlesnakes. Had to kill a snake yesterday, it was just a brown rat snake about 4'. It was climbing  a pole outside to get to a couple of bird houses with baby birds in them.  I usually don't kill the non poisonous snakes but I have found many times in the past if I just relocate them even hundreds of feet away they just keep coming back to where they found food, it's happened many times.

My wife will not let me forget about what happened two years ago, when two rat snakes ate all the baby birds in 4 different birdhouses because I just moved the snakes and they came back the next day. They each ate the babies in one house moved to the next house and after eating the other birds were too fat to get back out the birdhouse hole and each was stuck in two separate birdhouses.

She is really terribly afraid of snakes and that day she got up on a bench outside to look in the hole to see the little birds like she did everyday and a snake was looking back at her, I have heard about it since, I think she may have ruined her paints she was so scared, me laughing didn't help at all. I pull up at the house and her and our oldest daughter was out sitting in the driveway, they wouldn't even walk back up to the house, I had to remove the two birdhouses to get rid of the snakes. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

I know but those can be much worse and more hazardous to your health then the one I dealt with. Fun at the moment but trouble in one way or another.

You are just bad :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richieb said:

Was that a paid for "seeing" ??! Did they catch their prey?

You know, I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a "Gentleman's Club".....Probably back in 2000-2001, while in Bangkok.  Really good deep fried grasshoppers too.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, babadono said:

Of course, what else would pole snakes eat?

Uh, anything green, as whatever is in your wallet or pocket, it's the main diet for them, and they are always hungry. 

• Like 2

Been looking at you tube videos. Amazing what you can find there.  After cleaning all the glass on the Bubble and the Volvo I still saw a haze.  So I watched videos to see other options.  More videos on fogged head lights.  Clay bar and carnauba wax after a thorough cleaning and drying with microfiber towel.  Alrighty then!

• Like 5

Morning all..

Been awhile.... just stopping by to check in... I'll catch up on some posts...

No tacos today.... The BOSS and I are heading out to China Town in Philly today.  I see if I can get The BOSS to post some pics of the day. Will be getting a hair cut and eating lots of food. 

Picked up some EV 18" subs last night. These will go with my EVi Eliminators that I put on the deck.. I'll post some pics of later...

OK gotta roll...day to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Nice to see you here Mark. Enjoy you trip to Philly, a day trip is always fun.

Multiple 18" subs? Cool, add some extra bracing to your deck:D

If I could choose the weather for a perfect day, it would match what we're having today, low of 62, high of 85...and sunny.

I might take off work early and watch IndyCar practice :D

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Picked up some EV 18" subs last night. These will go with my EVi Eliminators that I put on the deck.. I'll post some pics of later...

Oh yea, the neighbors are going to love you and the doorbell will be ringing AGAIN. 

You need to move to the country, as in far enough out so no one can complain. 

• Like 2