Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

So we have arrived at "The" hottest part of the day.

Id say a 30+ degree difference in cooling is outstanding for $2Bones and a two day spray-on:emotion-21::emotion-21:

No AC, No fans on in the Cave, R19 wrapped garage.

Im sure the Neighbors wish these results were for sound too :rolleyes:

34762516955_c52c753a4c_z.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, minermark said:

So we have arrived at "The" hottest part of the day.

Id say a 30+ degree difference in cooling is outstanding for $2Bones and a two day spray-on:emotion-21::emotion-21:

No AC, No fans on in the Cave, R19 wrapped garage.

Im sure the Neighbors wish these results were for sound too :rolleyes:

34762516955_c52c753a4c_z.jpg

That's amazing!

• Like 2

Yep, we've had the same storm here in KC Thursday, Friday nights. Showing right at 3.5 in the rain gauge with a few hail dings on the pick up hood. Everything else was garaged. Luckily I have access to an expert dent removal man. What's the saying - just like it never happened.

• Like 4

Morning gang,  its been awhile, I've been a bit of hermit around here.  Thought I would check in and say hi, see how everyone has been doing.   We have been pretty busy around here, camping season appears to be in full swing, soccer is done, haven't had much time to even listen to music. Big Stew, sorry about your friend.  

Well time to hit the ground running, paper to write, graduation party, bachelor/bachelorette party tonight, then tomorrow is my sons bday party.    

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Morning gang,  its been awhile, I've been a bit of hermit around here.  Thought I would check in and say hi, see how everyone has been doing.   We have been pretty busy around here, camping season appears to be in full swing, soccer is done, haven't had much time to even listen to music. Big Stew, sorry about your friend.  

Well time to hit the ground running, paper to write, graduation party, bachelor/bachelorette party tonight, then tomorrow is my sons bday party.    

Can you combine these three parties into one big giant one? You son might like it:D

• Like 3

Finally checked out the Sansui SP-2000s I got a week or so ago. I hooked them up to my 2A3 Moondogs/JMA Merlin pre. I am flabbergasted! Tons of tight, clean bass. I haven't had time to clan the Akai X-360D I got at the same time as the SP-2000s. It will probably need some going over.

Ran errands early, playing toons and having coffee. It's 86 and humid here today. Been almost to 90 all week.

Bruce

• Like 3

CIGAR BARGAIN ALERT: If you enjoy a medium-bodied Dominican/Connecticut, check out Best Cigar Prices clearance 90% off boxes of 1492 Heritage- $40. If you don't find this price, PM me & I'll forward the email. I've just ordered three more boxes for the walk-in humidor.

SSH

• Like 5