Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Things are kinda slow on the forum so Carl said I need to throw out a few new topics for discussion so our ratings will remain at A+++.  I'll start with these and feel free to make additions.

1.  Enlarged prostrate.....yes or no.

2.  Is your tap water safe?

3.  UFC ring girls.

4.  Cocker Spaniels or Pit Bulls.

Lets hear what you think.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

That is too ambiguous a question.  Are we talking about mine or yours? 

In any case, this would make a good topic for a poll.  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Morning gang

Donut / Deli / Farm Run

These are the days of 106+, i will be gone by noon.

Leaning toward critter talk eh?

I should take pics of the Farm Mutts, now there are some wussie critters.

Over weight, over fed, typical Calif pet lifestyle.

No photos, internal windows pic tick, cannot access pics.......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Things are kinda slow on the forum so Carl said I need to throw out a few new topics for discussion so our ratings will remain at A+++.  I'll start with these and feel free to make additions.

3.  UFC ring girls.

cause of in enlarged prostrate

who cares about the water

attractive-young-fitness-woman-sports-bottle-green-bac-water-studio-portrait-cheerful-healthy-sportswoman-wearing-89638472.jpg

378854_166441293454690_303125147_n.jpg

b1a106ab7376f1bba30da68b0bca126d.jpg

479d8500e3be8f2236c16cb8871b1924.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well that's okay Mark I have plenty of Jake to share,

No pictures handy of Otto but we did have an "issue" this morning.  I had a neighbor text me while I was eating breakfast this morning.  "Did Otto got loose?"  It seems my daughter didn't latch the back gate last night when she got home and when we let him out for breakfast he ate and ran.  We know better as every time we let him out he tests the gate.  I have no idea where he went but after about 4 times yelling "Otto come!!!" at the top of my lungs in my driveway he came tearing back to the house.  He's the only dog we've ever had that will respond that way.  Ones in the past wouldn't come back on command but he's really good about that.  Thank goodness.

• Like 4

I always share with my coffee buds first and then over to "What I Got Today".  After seeing Gary's new speakers and trading a bunch of emails I ordered identical ones.  I trust Gary's opinion so I pushed the button without an audition .  Yep I needed a fourth pair of speakers in the same room alright;) 

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

• Like 4

I have listened to Saxophone Colossus by Sonny Rollins and must say with no break in and no real positioning these speakers may be the best $1000 I have spent on audio.  They are that good.  Nice full/tight bass and great imaging.  With the LS/Altec speakers a move to either side of the middle sofa cushion gets you out of the sweet spot.  The 280F is not that way.  Fit and finish is very good and they are attractive. 

I'm driving them with the Quicksilver Horn Monos and a Quicksilver preamp and nothing is lacking. 

Thanks to Gary for his help.

IMG_2028.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

I always share with my coffee buds first and then over to "What I Got Today".  After seeing Gary's new speakers and trading a bunch of emails I ordered identical ones.  I trust Gary's opinion so I pushed the button without an audition .  Yep I needed a fourth pair of speakers in the same room alright;) 

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

rust never sleeps !!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I have listened to Saxophone Colossus by Sonny Rollins and must say with no break in and no real positioning these speakers may be the best $1000 I have spent on audio.  They are that good.  Nice full/tight bass and great imaging.  With the LS/Altec speakers a move to either side of the middle sofa cushion gets you out of the sweet spot.  The 280F is not that way.  Fit and finish is very good and they are attractive. 

I'm driving them with the Quicksilver Horn Monos and a Quicksilver preamp and nothing is lacking. 

Thanks to Gary for his help.

IMG_2028.JPG

what speakers are behind the boxes Chuck ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tarheel said:

3.  UFC ring girls.

1. No but weekly checks (can never be too safe)

2. Yes

3. Yes, please

4. Cocker Spaniels

Hope this helps your rating.

• Like 1