Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang

104 on the farm for awile

Working on the speedboat under the shade tree

Farmer comes out in the yard and says Bar is open! on the house as usual.

Now in this town of Nicholes there is ONE business, it's the Bar.

He opens when he wants, that would be two days a week, and he picks the days :o:rolleyes: 

From what i understand the bar owner calls everyone and lets them know:rolleyes:

Tried to fire up the engine, ignition system dead, just ordered complete replacement from ORilles.

Will pick up on the way before it gets too warm.

104 again is what they say........

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Tarheel said:

After seeing Gary's new speakers and trading a bunch of emails I ordered identical ones.  I trust Gary's opinion so I pushed the button without an audition .

Congratulations, from listening to Gary you both made a good choice. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, minermark said:

Tried to fire up the engine, ignition system dead, just ordered complete replacement from ORilles.

Will pick up on the way before it gets too warm.

That was the good thing about older engines, get spark and gas and you're good, not like today's where you need a computer and any of the 200 different parts that tend to break.

• Like 4

Just posted this over in RTM.  Figured I'd post it here as well..

Hey all.  Just got back from the Car d'Alene in Couer d'Alene, ID.  They block off the streets in downtown CDA, car's line them on each side, there's an auction, music, some live, food and drinks of all flavors.  The wife and I shared a Mai Tai that came in a bucket.  Sunny, some clouds, 70 degrees, and your right by the resort and CDA lake, near perfect.  Here's some pics that my daughter took;

This was my favorite of the day.  Was really nicely done.

5945ac6447ae0_0617171305c_HDRcompressed.thumb.jpg.f84ee48d98df4e1569a0f5e04489b4a5.jpg

5945ac6294a20_0617171305a_HDRCompressed.thumb.jpg.6b10eec0616bff171103afebd80288cc.jpg

A very nicely done Caddy.5945ac4a83590_Snapchat-643442476Compressed.thumb.jpg.ba9eb2d0bab7aaf71e5022c3d4e3768e.jpg5945ac4928550_Snapchat-391158123Compressed.thumb.jpg.37fa71f5b74ddd3329761b7768b2046b.jpg

My wife's favorite.

5945ad37822d0_Snapchat-132782328Compressed.thumb.jpg.01bc4623b2c37a9b0e414368cdfa5e5a.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ACV92 said:

The wife and I shared a Mai Tai that came in a bucket. 

Years and years ago some friends and I went to the (Iron Horse?) where they had a house drink called a Derailer. It came in a big bucket.

We convinced the folks that we wanted a double Derailer. The drink was strong enough to start melting the plastic bucket...you could taste it in the drink!

One between three of us, and we were trashed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mike stehr said:

Years and years ago some friends and I went to the (Iron Horse?) where they had a house drink called a Derailer. It came in a big bucket.

We convinced the folks that we wanted a double Derailer. The drink was strong enough to start melting the plastic bucket...you could taste it in the drink!

One between three of us, and we were trashed.

Iron Horse Bar & Grill.  Derailer's are meant to do just that.  The wife's folks had one of the 'Mai Tai' buckets to themselves.  Let's just say, we were having fun today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Hanging with my buds tonight.   Listening to Joe Bonamassa.  Mountain Climbin on now.

So, what happens when I enter your property with not so honorable means?  I hope you release the hounds.  Good looking dogs.

Just now, ACV92 said:

So, what happens when I enter your property with not so honorable means?  I hope you release the hounds.  Good looking dogs.

It's on you at that point.  They are absolute babies but not fond of strangers.

• Like 1