Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Wardsweb said:

Yes, that is the linestage you heard hooked up to the speakers in the guest room.

Very nice, I said that because looking at it I thought it was your work, attention to detail, you have it ! 

• Like 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, USNRET said:

used Nikon D50?

Almost, old D80, bought it new along time ago.

Years ago on a cruise it acted funny, it would sound like a picture was taken but it only worked every other click. We got home and Christy told me go look at your papers we bought the 5 year warranty , it had one week left on the warranty, they fixed it and adjusted everything even the autofocus was off. I have not had another problem but it seems to not be as clear as it once was. But it has been drug all over the place and around alot of saltwater, kind of surprised it's still working really. 

I need to try one of the other lenses, or it could easily be my eyes ! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

Almost, old D80, bought it new along time ago.

Years ago on a cruise it acted funny, it would sound like a picture was taken but it only worked every other click. We got home and Christy told me go look at your papers we bought the 5 year warranty , it had one week left on the warranty, they fixed it and adjusted everything even the autofocus was off. I have not had another problem but it seems to not be as clear as it once was. But it has been drug all over the place and around alot of saltwater, kind of surprised it's still working really. 

I need to try one of the other lenses, or it could easily be my eyes ! 

I have a Polaroid One Step if you're interested:o  No waiting for silly digital photos to dry.

• Like 4

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

That's why I suck at soldering. I'm missing some hardware

But if you did have that hardware we would never hear from you, you would always be busy. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, richieb said:

Well, $36 bucks is about right. Wife and I took a quick ride to Llano from Fredericksberg to sample the "famous" Coopers.

Maybe we hit on a bad day but that was about the worst BBQ I've sampled in a long time. Sucked -- 

Bummer, I really enjoyed it!

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Tarheel said:

I have a Polaroid One Step if you're interested:o  No waiting for silly digital photos to dry.

Oh, that makes sense, isn't that the kind of camera people would take dirty pic's with in the old days ? No developing, might want to hang on to it. :)  

• Like 3

Evening gang

Up after a long day of Movies / Napping

Sauerkraut  / Dogs on the way :emotion-21:

New Mancave AC maintaining 74 and not working hard, set on Low :emotion-21:

Monthly Costco run on the venue, wife and i going on month two of,  we each get our own baskets.

10995823_10206508282848455_4260972300813263377_n.jpg

• Like 2

and from 2nd thru 3rd grade. Nice bass in that lake / pond. Riding the horse over 700 acres with a .30/.30 for protection at age 7. A blind duck and a German Shepard with two legs inop following me around.
Times have changed but has happiness?

PinHook.JPG

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Times have changed but has happiness?

Depends, some get caught up in the advertisements, they make you think you need the latest phone, car and everything else. Trying to chase all of it can make you unhappy since it changes so often. 

Seems like the older you get the more you appreciate little things, I'd say I am having more fun then when I was younger .

Must be strange to look back at the houses,  pictures like that sometimes do not match what we remember.

The three houses I lived in all my life are gone, the first two were demolished after being damaged and the last burned a couple of years after we left. 

• Like 3