Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Where's my time machine?  I want to set it for noon tomorrow.  By that time the colonoscopy will be in the rear view mirror, so to speak.

The prep for the 8:30 am procedure is unpleasant.  Four 8oz glasses of Miralax dissolved in Propel down.  Only 12 more to go.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Where's my time machine.  I want to set it for noon tomorrow.  By that time the colonoscopy will be in the rear view mirror, so to speak.

The prep for the 8:30 am procedure is unpleasant.  Four 8oz glasses of Propel and whatever down.  Only 12 more to go.

All the best Neil. Will remember you then. Meanwhile yuk..yukky drink....:)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The prep for the 8:30 am procedure is unpleasant

you’re the second person that i know getting the scope tomorrow at 8:30.  Prep is the worst ... always sleep through the procedure. Had one a jan 2016 -- doc said i was good for 10 years.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Where's my time machine?  I want to set it for noon tomorrow.  By that time the colonoscopy will be in the rear view mirror, so to speak.

The prep for the 8:30 am procedure is unpleasant.  Four 8oz glasses of Miralax dissolved in Propel down.  Only 12 more to go.

thjb9r2ue3.jpgtht9oqz6fe.jpg18045kr3hk4majpg.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I was punctuated with a semi-colon some years ago due to diverticulitis, so I get this treat every 5 years.

Have had the condition and, at times I wonder. Doctors like to know of existing conditions of course. I  like BSM's sleeping through it. Alright

• Like 2

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Have had the condition and, at times I wonder. Doctors like to know of existing conditions of course. I  like BSM's sleeping through it. Alright

I'm telling you propofol is da bomb.  Best nap you'll ever have.

• Like 2