Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
On 7/1/2017 at 8:41 AM, A1UC said:

Interesting , I take this stuff 2x a day

Many benefits, we tried the oil in the electronic cigarettes, had no idea they sold it like that. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 7/1/2017 at 9:49 AM, Tarheel said:

As mentioned earlier I was so impressed with the RP280Fs that I bought I also got some for the LF.  Bought 10' cables with banana plugs on both end.

Good looking room.

• Like 2

^^ You guys are always saying I'm behind the times.  Well here is my new iPhone..... ^^

Our number was 7-2372 and being on a party line we were notified by two rings wheres the neighbor had one ring.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

You guys are always saying I'm behind the times.  Well here is my new iPhone.....

IMG_1632.JPG

Dont knock 'em. Most reliable phones ever -- plus, you could bludgeon an intruder to death with the receiver. However you couldn't shame that same intruder with one of many must have emoticons available at your friendly Apple App Store. 

• Like 2

I've been drinking coffee longer than many of you are alive.

After trying all kinds of brewing methods, many different bean types; I'm now committed to the following:

An adjustable Burr grinder, and stainless steel french press, and a Organic french roast.

The coffee I buy on eBay for $25.00 for 3 lbs.

The french press holds about 30 ounces of brew and ddI drink it all in one sitting and its the only coffee I drink all day.

Knowing that gets me up in the morning with a smile on my face.

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

Dont knock 'em. Most reliable phones ever -- plus, you could bludgeon an intruder to death with the receiver.

True, in many old movies someone got knocked over the had with a phone just like that. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Tom's Patrician said:

I've been drinking coffee longer than many of you are alive.

Welcome Toms

But don't bet on it , we have a bunch of old buzzards around here, way more than we have youngsters.

• Like 4