Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, billybob said:

Modern medicine a real good thing. Thought you  are a positive man. Thanks!

Yes, I do believe in modern medicine also, that iodine they shot into me today was a thrill:D

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The bar is "Open".

Probably what I need, a good drink.

6 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Good vibes and positive thoughts coming your way my bro:D

MKP :-)

Thanks Mark.

5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

excellent underrated guitarist...

I'll have to check his work out..

• Like 3

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

By "should" I really meant you'd probably prefer to die first.

Probably die laughing! That would be good also.

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Yes Ceptorman, they shot me with some nasty tasting shakes to drink with delicious sounding names. Put a plug in me and that was that.

Pulled the cork out and it was defcom 2. Alright man!B)

No video please:D

That's on the schedule in a week or so.....I'm ready!

• Like 2

Regarding my post above, what looks like a bag of beer, foam and all, is actually a pint of my plasma after they spun out the red blood cells and before it gets returned to me, along with a little saline.  The American Red Cross refers to it as "Power Reds."

Growing up in Cincinnati, I thought it had something to do with baseball.  Oh well, saving lives is a good thing too.  Those two units of red blood cells put me at 100, so I guess they send me a pin. I'd rather know the details of how all that O+ was used.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, DizRotus said:

Less than a handful of the songs and/or musicians on that list can hold a candle to this 1971 released album alone, let alone the whole Led Zeppelin catalog.

IMG_0160.JPG

On 8/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, oldtimer said:

But the list is singles, for top 40 radio.  Plus look at the radio call sign, enough said.

this is better than led zeppelin

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I like Iz's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow, but Iz was not better than Judy Garland.  Artists only get the opportunity to cover songs after other artists have brought them to the public's attention.

in less your Manfred Mann covering

a couple of Springsteen songs..

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Tarheel said:

Welcome back stranger!  How did your daughter's surgery go?

Alea's surgery to remove her colon went very well.  At the age of 22. About 6 months after giving birth to beautiful baby boy, our 1st grandson, Yosef.

Ulcerative Colitis brought on and exacerbated by a series of very bad medical decisions and indecision.

;;;;&;&&&!:::::::::!&:::::'vvv,,,,,,zvccvzv,gccgcccc,,zvv,vv,zv,zvccccvvvzvzvzvzzvvv''vvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvb b vv. gxzfzffgczhxgggc

Sorry for the slow response ...lost internet connection last week and did not get internet available again until last night

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

+1 Good vive heading your direction!

Thank you

2 hours ago, BLSamuel said:

Alea's surgery to remove her colon went very well.  At the age of 22. About 6 months after giving birth to beautiful baby boy, our 1st grandson, Yosef.

Ulcerative Colitis brought on and exacerbated by a series of very bad medical decisions and indecision.

;;;;&;&&&!:::::::::!&:::::'vvv,,,,,,zvccvzv,gccgcccc,,zvv,vv,zv,zvccccvvvzvzvzvzzvvv''vvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvv vvvvvvb b vv. gxzfzffgczhxgggc

Sorry for the slow response ...lost internet connection last week and did not get internet available again until last night

Glad it went well Ben.

• Like 1