Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Mike if there is a Costco near you look for Mayorga coffee beans.  Have been enjoying it for four years and haven't felt the urge to try anything else.  LF has a Keurig and uses those little prepackaged cups.  Nowhere near as good.

The wife has been blending the Mayorga Honduran coffee 50/50 with the Costco Columbian, works nicely together. Costco had a sale on the Mayorga Cubano, so we bought a couple of pounds but we didn't like that one quite as much.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

He was seen in the no bs section yesterday.

-- Oh, well us under 5000 post peons wouldn't know this now would we? But it is nice to see some classified info sometimes "leaks" it's way to the general forum, you know, the ones who keep this Forum rolling. Come on guys, open the kimono's - what's Really goin' on in there?!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richieb said:

-- Oh, well us under 5000 post peons wouldn't know this now would we? But it is nice to see some classified info sometimes "leaks" it's way to the general forum, you know, the ones who keep this Forum rolling. Come on guys, open the kimono's - what's Really goin' on in there?!

As Boomhauer once said, "just a show about nothin."

http://www.hankhillquotes.com/quotes/Boomhauer/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

It's like a written version of Rush Limbaugh... no matter when you check in on it, it's the same thing, over and over. :blink:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Marvel said:

It's like a written version of Rush Limbaugh... no matter when you check in on it, it's the same thing, over and over. :blink:

^^^^^

^^^^^

reassuring that nothing of relavence is being missed. Sounds like our Forum version of midday soap operas. Tune in today or tune in mid-October and  its only progressed about 48 hours.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, richieb said:

I just lurk, not my cup of tea. There's only a few hours left and the BS section is history. 

• Like 1

Some time ago, a month or 3, my new Mc MX151 refused to acknowledge audio or video HDMI input. Just got the word that Mc service gave it a clean bill of health; no errors. I was told that a software update was done even though when I called them originally I was told no updates were available. So I can now drive back to San Antonio to pick it up. Just another 5 hr round trip. Darn thing better work. I bought the matching MC8702 amp, still in box, to mate it with. New taller rack shelves arrived today to accommodate this oversized beast, New Klipsch due for delivery tomorrow. KHorns and Belle pickup by forum member due Saturday based on Houston conditions.

Yo San Antonio folks grab the pre pro and bring it to me for a steak, beer and gas as I can't get up there for days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

^^^^^

reassuring that nothing of relavence is being missed. Sounds like our Forum version of midday soap operas. Tune in today or tune in mid-October and  its only progressed about 48 hours.

I stuck my head in a couple of times but decided if I wanted to argue that much I'd get married:wacko:

• Like 2