Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening Ceptor and friends.................  Glad you are still learning about AUDIO and maybe coffee too ?  :lol:    :emotion-21:

Thanks so much for the nice compliment too!

Hear you about engines.....  Well, now you know why I decided to 'preserve' my 'Taurus' 17 years ago and one of the few that can say they still own it....  How many times have you heard "I wished I had never sold that.....!" ??   Well, I am not one of them :D

And........being only one of 10k made in 1997, it is truely a limited build...   

Back in that day, I told my friends that I wanted to be able to drive the car to car shows when I was 75 years old...  Well, that is only 10 years from now and in 4 years it will have a MA. antique registration :D

I met a fellow last month at one of our concert performances, a venue that has a car show right behind the stage were we play...   This elderly fellow was standing next to his 1969 Road runner!   He has owned that car for 43 years !!!   He had to get it all torn down to the frame because..............he drove it, like most anyone would and it rotted away from the winter salt damage...

It looks brand new of course and he spent a TON of money to get it back to how it was when he first bought it at only 3 years old.. 

For me, my focus was on storing the SHO before ANY body corrosion even started, OR interior leather rot and stuff like that...  So, it needs no restoration what so ever, I guess I am lucky...

Well, sorry to tie up the 'air waves' here on coffee and cables, everyone knows I can go on and on huh ??    :wacko::wacko:

Oh yeah, the sled is another whole topic.....  ;) 

• Like 1