Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

this is SO not the case.

People love to dig up old threads for no real reason. 

Those 2 threads went off the rails and the topics were addressed and I saw there was no real value in keeping them open for discussion, which would have just meant more back & forth about ultimately frivolous things.

Frivolous to you

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I, unabashedly, admit that I break my spaghetti before cooking it.

Is there an un-friend function here?

Spaghetti trivia.  If you need to light your pilot light on your water heater due to an igniter being out and you don't have long matches, you can light the end of a piece of spaghetti (Yes, James, uncooked) and use it as a long match.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Is there an un-friend function here?

Spaghetti trivia.  If you need to light your pilot light on your water heater due to an igniter being out and you don't have long matches, you can light the end of a piece of spaghetti (Yes, James, uncooked) and use it as a long match.

Or as each and every news organization will announce - BREAKING NEWS  !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

2 types of sausage, burger, mushroom,  tomato,  artichoke,  onion, secret spaces and sauce topped off with a kitchen sink. 

I like it to where I have to search for the noodles because of so much topping it.

Give it up: what do you put in yours?

Garlic, olive oil, salt, paste, sauce (Contadina) basil and a little sugar.  Sometimes we'll cook it down with chunks of home made Italian sausage or fresh meatballs.  Most times I'll add a little crushed red pepper as well but not enough to make it hot.  If I have bay leaves, I'll throw some of those in as well.  I normally cook it for several hours.

• Like 1

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Garlic, olive oil, salt, paste, sauce (Contadina) basil and a little sugar.  Sometimes we'll cook it down with chunks of home made Italian sausage or fresh meatballs.  Most times I'll add a little crushed red pepper as well but not enough to make it hot.  If I have bay leaves, I'll throw some of those in as well.  I normally cook it for several hours.

Plant a bay tree.  Up here mine grows as a shrub, down there you will probably get a tree form.  Sauce is ready in less than an hour, what are you, some Sicilian (Italian wannabe)?